BlackBerry Bold 9780

BlackBerry Bold 9780

• Ahad

Can Anybody tell tell me that can this moblie use google maps!!please reply

• ~Nqueen~

Garry, 03 Jan 2011I still wonder why people compare bb phones with iphones. they a... moreyess!!! i do agree with u Garry!!!!

y others keep on comparing this 2 phones? BB and I-phone? every single phone got their own advntges!!! so all depends on u guys!!!! some like full touch screen like i-phone, but some like the shape of BB, the keypad... All depends on ur taste guys!! but 4 me, BB is awesome!!!! i'm very proud using BB..seriously!!!! wat a satisfied!!!! :)

• Ryanb

Sanjay, 04 Jan 2011a pathetic day ! yesterday i was not able connect my phone wi... moreSanjay, the issue there would lie with vodafone who are sort out the connections. deactivate all your other connections and then send a text ACT BB599 to 111 for unlimited data

• stefan

In my opinion 9780 Bold is not so great like RIN said.The baterry is not ok the home screen is not ok (if i want to dial a number i have to push some buttons before) and the menu is a little bit to complicated...maybe RIM wanted to put a mouse in the box, who nows and maybe theats why the baterry is empty so fast. The 9700 last 4 days and at the 9780 last only 1 and a half maybe 2...its the same baterry, i mean...comme on...
The 9700 still the great blackberry (OS 5)...OS 6 is not so much...and HELLOOOOO...what about the updates???...there are none when i connect to my desktop...

• Sanjay

a pathetic day !

yesterday i was not able connect my phone with PC( dont knw why )
today i activated my BIS plan, after that i started browsing, and suddenly i found 50 rs was deducted from my account( i called Vodafone CC, they told me i was using vodafone live )

then i went to VF care center, people sitting their have no idea about blackberry phones as well as BIS.. they were stupidly wasting my whole day..

at night i m at my place wondering was it my bad decision to go for BB bold 3 and BB service ?

still keeping patience !! help me GOD

u guys can also help me by suggesting what to do ???

• k&k

9700BoldUser, 04 Jan 2011I chat to my cousin in the USA all the time, and I am in South A... moreHi, I also face the wifi problem like "karen" wifi can't connect to internet. Can help to solve this problem?

• k&k

• 9700BoldUser

k&k, 02 Jan 2011is it BBM can chat worldwide ?I chat to my cousin in the USA all the time, and I am in South Africa.. so yes, it's world wide, you can also chat with iPhone/Android/Symbian phones using apps like "Whatsapp!" also downloadable form BB App World.

• BB new user

how to copy contacts from phone to sim cards on BB9700.pls reply.thank you

• Master

Sanjay - Uninstall the software ,then install.After installation you connect the device

• Karen

I need help my WiFi can't connect to internet..

• uruj

yes it got f.b ... u hav to downlode it frm b.b app

• Sanjay

i am not able to connect my phone to PC.

i have installed the setup CD of BB desktop software, but whenever i connect my phone it doesnt show any connection, it shows message the pleasemake sure that media transfer mode is on..

dont know what to do.. please help me out

• Garry

I still wonder why people compare bb phones with iphones. they are in 2 different classes. i only get a bb phones because i want bb service. but i must add that the 9780 is best phone i have ever used. my previous device was a samsung omnia ii.

max, 03 Jan 2011hi frenz, one question, can anybody give me the details of plans... morebetter check on airtel site. what i know is they give u rs 399/month unlimited email,msg,internet usage for personal usage and i guess around 800 for enerprise usage...

• Master

This is a Business Phone and you cannot compare to the iphone .

Can we use this phone to receive the yahoo mails and exchange mails without the BB subscription?

• max

hi frenz, one question, can anybody give me the details of plans for using internet on blackberry ? i have heard tat there are Rs. 99 and 299 plans? can anybody give the details n how to activate it on airtel connection ? wil be of gr8 help. thanx in advance..

• !!

How to copy contact no to sim card ?

• karen

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2011check wi-fi option setting in BB (setting / set up wi-fi) & ... moreHow to created profile ?

• karen

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2011if u dont have face book app in ur bb, download app at ur bb usi... moreBut mine BB got facebook! I just need the fb messenger.