BlackBerry Bold 9780

BlackBerry Bold 9780

• Ram

Any one knows while sharing the FB post it post upto 470 characters..why it is not sharing the entire post and image..This is only drawback I found in this device..Any one knows the answer please reply...

• ben hur

After few days with Bold 9900 come back for my old good 9780,for me best cellphone ever.

• Ram

savanna, 12 Jan 2013Which blackberry is beter the 9780 or the 9500 please help Always 9780 rocks battery life is awsome if you r not considering battery life wish to charge the phone for twice a day then go for 9790 it has both touch and type features...

• shiguy

9780 is better

• savanna

Which blackberry is beter the 9780 or the 9500 please help

• Sgt

It doesn't recognize short codes!

• raj

AnonD-99309, 10 Jan 2013Can i get this phone now?....i want to buy..but people says...pr... moreyes yo can

• vas

Can i get this phone now?....i want to buy..but people says...production closed...

• wealthworthy

I need to know if I can upgrade to os7 on my 9780 and is it normal for my current os not to have appworld?

I will like to know asap my email add is agboluajetola@hotmail.comi don't log on to this site often. Thanks

Do the waller chargers for the 9000 work with the 9780?

Do the waller chargers for the 9000 work with the 9780?

• Lee

Abbas, 03 Jan 2013I want to buy this mobile. Can any one tell me whether this mobi... moreYes it has all those features. You can download call control from blackberry app world which is free and can block calls for you.

• alejandro

• johny

Abbas, 03 Jan 2013I want to buy this mobile. Can any one tell me whether this mobi... moreyes, yes, no, no, but for the latter 2 you have plenty of free apps that will do that for you

• Abbas

I want to buy this mobile. Can any one tell me whether this mobile has got the following options or not. ?1. Timer. 2. Stop watch. 3. Call blocker. 3. Message blocker. If it has got these features I am surely going to buy this.

• Nigel

Safiri , 30 Dec 2012Hi friends, I loved your comments and would like to buy that pho... moreIf you want Skype you can't get it directly (there is no app yet) but if you get an app called im+talk you can use skype (including for free over wifi). go to the shape.ag website to find out more

Akhlaq Ahmad, 02 Jan 2013greetings! dear sir/madam! i have purchsed bb bold 3.this is ne... moreYou need to update your OS to the latest using blackberry desktop manager and an internet connection. Then your app world will appear

It an outstanding phone. Great functionanitY I really like iT

• Akhlaq Ahmad

greetings!
dear sir/madam! i have purchsed bb bold 3.this is new phone and i want to install some usefull apps. kindly tell me how can i install such as viber and skype etc.? and from which web site?

i'll be waiting for your quick reply on following e-mail:

traveltrade123@gmail.com