BlackBerry Bold 9780

BlackBerry Bold 9780

• tjakes

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2011I am a Nokia addict, but my wife uses BB. She's advising me to d... moreyour nokia is one of the best nokia, what you can do is buy BB 9870 to make it two phones, from there you know the difference...

• enrick

My friend bought BlackBerry Bold 9780 in the Philippines. Does any one here knows, if this model will work in Japan?

• Jose

abc, 05 Aug 2011the battery for bb 9780 drained fast when you don't even surf th... moreIts because of the software, i had the same problem with mine until i updated!

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2011I have grown more and more attached to this blackberry day after... morehows the battery life??

I am a Nokia addict, but my wife uses BB. She's advising me to drop my Nokia E7 for BOLD 9780

Does it really worth it?

Can someone give real advise about the BB of a thing?

Thanks

• patrick_ph

Hamza, 06 Aug 2011Hello I have Nokia N8 n want change into BB 9780 So should go fo... moreGo for it man!you will enjoy bbm..bb may have smaller screen but u can do more with it.enjoyong my 9780 for 2 months

• Logan

Do not get this unit. I got mine last week and just today, the loudspeaker stopped working. Now I have to rely on the vibra mode and LED to know if someone sent me a text message or if there's an incoming call. It is a known issue that has no official quick fix.

• Hamza

Hello I have Nokia N8 n want change into BB 9780 So should go for it or not ???
need Suggestions.............

• abc

the battery for bb 9780 drained fast when you don't even surf the net, while for bb 9700 the battery can last 2days even though you are surfing the net.

WHY is that so?

• rozay

how to find the gps
???

I have grown more and more attached to this blackberry day after day :) BBM, e-mails, Yahoo! messenger, twitter (I love the real time notifications on mentions and DMs), facebook, whatsapp, Ping! chat, yeah... totally useful. Beside those, I use this phone to listen to music, browse the web, downloads, etc

Previously I had an iPhone and even though I really loved it, I changed it into this blackberry 9780, and this blackberry makes me promise to myself, that my next phone is going to be another blackberry product!

Officially a crackberry ;)

• KingofRock

How do I navigate to the places that I want to go to cos it only shows me the map and if I do the navigate to here what it does is that it will only indicate were I'm departing from and that's it.Please help cos no voice navigation is done at all

• Ben

Lovely..

• remlexdacudi

I just like d fone cuz its portable nd also fast

How much is it in uae ?

Can I install real player on this phone?

• SynergyBB

I have a 9780 but somehow it always cuts off my downloads and my 2nd phone which is a 9300 manages to complete its downloads no matter what the coverage area is. Can you tell me what can contribute to this or if I should rather just replace the phone?

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2011Good day! Can anyone please help me? Which mobile should I choos... moreThis is seriously the best thing to do and being reccomended now...Jot down what you really use your smartfone for...Then you decide whats best for YOU..You are the person going to be using this no-one else so if you buy the wrong fone because everyone else has it then its you whos going to suffer,,same if you buy the top spec fone when a basic fone will do for you.

Both are good smartfones but if you can hold off a bit longer the BB 9900 is due out and will bring better speed and facilities..If its camera you need then all the top lenses and biggest sensor in a smartfone in the world is in the Nokia N8...Both have good batterys ,so it boils down to touchscreen or buttons and for me personally in the real world buttons win hands down..

The N8 is getting symbian Anna soon to make it better but if your after BB the 9900 is total evolution of BB..If all you want is talk and text the Nokia C3 is selling like hot cakes ..

In UK the BB 9780 is 350GBP and Torch 400-480GBP and BB990 will come out about 500GBP on prepay so when the BB9900 comes out and folk get it on contract the BB9900 will only cost a bit more to have the latest BB..

Good day! Can anyone please help me? Which mobile should I choose? The Nokia N8 or the Blackberry Bold 9780? Thanks!