BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

hi guys. NEED ADVICE. i have a choice between two phones. Nokia N8 and BB 9300. N8 kick 9300 ass in terms of some features., But bear in mind the fact that nokia has 'purple screen' problems and a lot defects. whereas BB, i will have free internet and BBM. what should i choose? thanks

• imo

• neil

am new 2 this phone. its an awesome 1. bt when charging should i shutdown & charge or while its ON ? & any site 2 download wallpapers & screensaver ? thanx

• rafeeq Ibrahim

Please some one tell me thet in this phone we can make video call or not please urgent

• savs

Marrryy, 25 Apr 2011please answer this question: i am in the uk and i am planning t... morehi..you can buy the 9300 from any were it dont matter as the phone can be upgarded to O/S 6..its a software in the phone and not a addon from the store..its a good choice of phone ..

• vern

I am having reception problems on my blackberry< is this normal could it be that the 3g or 2g settings can affect this > some one pls respond and advise pls uregent!!!!!

• deinzon

i LOVE it, i just LOVE it..it's suited for a student like me.

• Marrryy

please answer this question:
i am in the uk and i am planning to buy this phone, either from phones 4 u or carphone warehouse, but i dont know wheter either of those shops will do os6. can u please tell if any of those two shops have os6 on this bb curve 9300 in the uk??
pleasssseeee reply back. pleaasee!!!

• Kunal

I have being truly Nokia face since my first mobile. BB 9300 is a decent mobile with OS 6, but one serious shortcoming of internal memory of 90MB(after installing OS 6). No space left for Apps/Email leaving the phone usable for SMS/Calls.
Seems BB people are not that smart. Haha

• kraekens

best smartphone i ever used
i wonder why the price is so cheap?

• prettygay

well guys i've been using the BB 9300 for a month now. all my life i am using nokia and if u ask which is better E5 or BB, it depends. for me BB is very good because of the Blackberry Messenger in which friends all over the world can talk to you like a yahoo msgr (minus the videocall or webcam) and its really helpful compared to Nokia but u need to be on a data plan

is this phone worth getting for the rpice of 1700 tt dollars?????

Ungibbed, 16 Apr 2011I almost bought one of these until I saw the screen. Back to 320... morecan you please help me how to solve the "reload software:507"?i don't know what to do!

i'm a hard core nokia user till date, thinking to shift to Blackberry wid this phone.
Friends please guide as to i'll b able to use the internet 3g services without activating any BB plan

Hello,
I am planning to buy this phone. I just have one doubt whether we can use gmail(as pushmail), google maps, youtube etc. without a Blackberry data plan? (on my home wi-fi)and whether browsing web is good on 2.4 inch screen?
otherwise this phone looks too appealing to me.
Thanks in advance.

• shahid

i am planning to buy 9300 but not interested for paying bis
So without bis can i use internet over wifi
Black b messenger with wifi
Plz help i am in uae

• maipig

JHONTY, 21 Apr 2011I m not a blackberry user.Planning to use it 4 the 1st time..can... morei would say blackberry curve 3g
because it lighter smaller, feels good in ur hands keyboard is better and u can upgrade to 6.0.

• Sania

Which is better E5 OR BLACKBERRY 9300? Is it worth paying 5000 extra for BLACKBERRY9300?

• maipig

first of all i personally think blackberry curve is better. first of all
spec 9300 curve
3g
624 processor same as 9000 series
256 ram-- faster than e63
upgradable to 6.0
the bad about 9300 curve
2mp without flash
no radio
must have bb data plan to enjoy all bb feature
poor speaker

if you can live the shortcoming for curve 9300 buy one now.

• Angges Wisnu

The Best SmartPhone with Low Price,,Nice product From RIM...but,Kepler Blackberry OS 6 make Me Confuse..xixixixixixixi