BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

• anonymous

do we have any idea of the processor this BB packs under the hood? same as 9700 is my wild guess...

AnonD-2237, 22 Feb 2011can any1 tell me which 1 is better from blackberry curve 9300 3G... more9700 is bettar than 9300 at any cost

can any1 tell me which 1 is better from blackberry curve 9300 3G and blackberry bold 9700 .......

• mitul

• tom

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2011bb9300 is gd fone. bt only one thing disappointin me tats the po... moreif you say your battery runs out within a day then take back to were you got it from i sent mine back to o2 and they give a brand new one the battery lasts days... get a blackberry pal best phone iv ever had and now i will always have a blackberry i was going to get that nokia e63 but been told the no good lol BLACKBERRY ALL THE WAY!

Go for blackberry 9300. it has better 3G, better OS....and....it has side scrolling which E63 lacks of. Also the 65k display is way better than the 256k on e63, the display collors are improved on blackberry. And the email features are greater. I'll buy it..so Go4it dude.

• Akki

• lokesh

Is it possible to live streaming on this set of bb? like sites youtube and etc...

paranoida, 17 Feb 2011how come some say there's no fb application on BB curve 3g 9300?... moreu can download FB application from BB apps world its very easy

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2011Pls guyz am confused, i don't know wether 2 use blackberry curve... moreno question the curve 9300, it has a better OS but i think you should buy a blackberry 9700 or 9780 they have a better camera and they are better looking

Pls guyz am confused, i don't know wether 2 use blackberry curve 9300 or Nokia E63, which one is beta

bb9300 is gd fone. bt only one thing disappointin me tats the poor battery bakup just one day it will run.........

AnonD-1932, 18 Feb 2011which is better bb 9300 or E72 plz somebody tell me.Blackberry is better then Nokia e72

• dino

can it open pdf docs?

• fs

Hi,

I purchased blackberry curve 9300 curve a week ago. Its a awesome phone . The speed of the phone is terrific.
The email features are fantastic. after using this phone i have no regrets.

• shahid

Dear users

Need ur unbaised answers of few questions. . . .

1: Without using BIS can i update to os6 from computer bcoz i want to use prepaid network.

2: Can i use internet using wifi instead of bis.

3: can i use yahoo and hotmail email wid out using bis.

4: skype can be used using wifi.

5: battery timings

6: display of the mob

Awaiting for answer thanx in advance. . . . . .

• Sims

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2011can i dl skype on this?Well, I also try to get skype client for this device, I downloaded from iskoot (but unavailable this time), IM+lite but it's only trial, u need to buy for the full version.

For everyone who uses 9300 and runs in OS 6, well I have good new, now we can install themes for OS 6, just browse app world from uR device and choose one u love and read before installed, some free themes on app world support OS 6 :) I use icolor from MMM000

can i dl skype on this?