BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

• edwin kenya

haha antique collector LMAO...

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2013Getting a Nokia C3 in end of 2013 ? Are you a antique collector ... moreYes i get nokia c3 end november 2013. Blackberry are suck

Sharks, 14 Apr 2013Do not buy any blackberry! Blackberry are suck! Nokia are better... moreGetting a Nokia C3 in end of 2013 ? Are you a antique collector ? LOL... get a Asha 302 instead.

• south africa

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2013Don't waste ur money, get a Nokia or Samsung with QWERTY keyboar... moreThis the best phone and very fast,will perform best if u really clean it or download memory booster from app world, if set ohk the battery does last!! Stop buying refurbished phones and expecting optimum performance! I'm going for bb z10 this weekend

• Sharks

Ulandi, 14 Apr 2013Does this phone have flash?No flash nokia e5 are better than any blackberry and nokia e5 have flash

• Ulandi

Does this phone have flash?

• Sharks

Do not buy any blackberry! Blackberry are suck! Nokia are better than any blackberry. Farewell and bye blackberry! I get nokia c3 end of this year and I love nokia!

The only problem i have with this phone is the rubberised edge, which came off piece by piece, need a pen to push the volume rocker & left button, just waiting for my contract to expired nexy month, no more Black Berry, sigh..

• SnOwY

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2013it gave me problems too looks like all the bb 9300 phones are pr... moreWell my bb gave me lots of problems, i had to repair the trackpad(mouse) 8 times!! 8 times ! then it was software + my application world didnt work for a year from the time i bought the phone

• alex

use it for two years no problem at all awesome phone

• Tim

the back light seem to have disappeared. the setting is on 100% brightness. the screen cannot be viewed in normal light. does anyone have any ideas......or has the phine packed up....it is virtually a new phone???

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2013Do not make the mistake of buying a Blackberry. They're all rubb... moreit gave me problems too looks like all the bb 9300 phones are problematic

• Shaqqie

Pls guys, can one push a Java application to a BlackBerry through Bluetooth and be able to run it?

Do not make the mistake of buying a Blackberry. They're all rubbish. You will regret it. My 9300 gave me endless problems. Especially the scroller, which after having already replaced, is still giving me problems. Other problems include the phone freezing & becoming slow, suddenly restarting, terrible battery life.

bought 9300 frm reputable dealer in October 2012.The following month scroll button froze.sent it in for repairs,then given refurbished phone,then 3 months later same problem.sent it back for repairs but told best they can do is repair or give me another refurbished phone.I'm fed up.I hate this phone!!

• Prince O Brian

I Am So Tired I Need Somme Rest,o ya and this phone is good,MY 9300 CAME WITH A 5 megapixel Camera with auto focus and a flash,my 9300 also came with a 4G,OVER NICE I LOVE MY 9300

its a very nice phone but if u really wanna enjoy that phone u must use it with bbm..

habib parkar, 20 Mar 2013When opening a PDF file i get the following message" More r... moreu need to download a pdf app that enables you to view pdf doc format as BB 9300 does not come with that app by default

skilz, 24 Mar 2013infact i wanted to buy diz phone, but am kind of confused now, w... moreDon't waste ur money, get a Nokia or Samsung with QWERTY keyboard hone instead.

I have a 9300, believe me big mistake, big NO NO

• skilz

infact i wanted to buy diz phone, but am kind of confused now, wat shud i do