BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

• longtaofiq

Hello everyone, I've been this phone for almost a year now, its been a wonderful experience but the only minus is d unavailability of flash and when I upgraded the OS from 5 to 6 I enjoyed it even more!!!

• shridhar

using since 6 months..but not user friendly..

• Omalla

hi, i was charging my blackberry then electricity went off since then the phone has never worked , is have tried local technicians but the cant handle black berry
please your quick response will be highly appreciated

my email stevenomalla@yahoo.com

• guru

Can you use or upload whatsapp on the phone?

• duded

I cannot received any picture when via mms. It said retrive the file but I don't even saw word retrive in the bb Icon. Then when I tried to online via wifi,I must off my mobile network first because when I'm turn on the data service it charge on my prepaid.how?anyone can fix this problem?

• gizzy

hey my trackpad dont work on d home screen and on d bbm contact but it scrolls other places can some1 help me?

• AnonD-119567

good

Hey, I'm using BB 9300 and its been a month now. My problem is that my App world application doesn't do anything for me I can't upgrade anything on it right now my BBM is not working so does my facebook and every morning when I wake up its off could it be that there's something I'm not doing right plz help plzzzzz I love my BBcurve 9300

• Viper

my profile pic dont want to change. it changes on my phone but my contacts say that they dont see anything change. please can someone tell me why.

Kevin, 21 Feb 2013If your phone often hangs, try clearing out the log same like in... moreHey Man, thanks a million, alway wonder how to clear log on tthis phone.

• Drake

The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round

• Theodore Jeffrey

i have bb9300 i think it good i think it good indeed,i said i think it good i think it good indeed i said i think it good i think it good indeed,this phone give me no i said no problemo,but i said but my buttons give me problemo,it is lose andi dont like that i said i dont like that,but it is nice phone i like this phone,my next phone will be bb q10 i said my next phone is bb q10,i must get that phone i said i must get that phone,hahahahahaha ! nice must get that one yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

• keith

may phone is not receive the bluetooth like a image and song then the wi-fi connection is not doprt wat hapenn

• keith

may phone is not to soprt the bluetooth and wi-ficonnection wat is the prblem

• tall shay

hTC chacha is better

hey my pad doed not work but everything else do what can the problem be

I've been using this model for 2 years now and it has performed flawlessly. It was upgraded to OS 6 and that improved the speed. There were a couple of apps that caused problems, but beyond that, I love it. I've used the GPS, email, text, telephone, internet, BB traffic, BB Messenger, Google Maps all with excellent results. It could use more memory for sure. 256 is just a tad small. Hardware continues to work flawlessly as well. Keyboard and trackball are very responsive. Actually I'm getting great speed on typing, though I could use smaller fingers.

I can't receive any data 4rm any other phone onto my blackberry model 9300

• okpro

I cannot receive pictures or other files through bluetooth from a nokia phone to my blackberry curve 9300...I have tried all I could and yes I have done the "receive through bluetooth" stuff on the media menu, and the problem still persist, please someone help.

• robeto