BlackBerry Curve 8330

BlackBerry Curve 8330

A phone with a trackball. Wow

Terrible phone. Slow and would freeze a lot on simple tasks. Music player was too noisy would actually hurt my ears.

AnonD-738394, 17 Feb 2018sir how can i use my sim in it I had the Sprint (Boost Mobile) variant, it did not have a SIM slot. Sorry brother.
This phone is not good at all today.. it wasn't very good then either.

AnonD-310979, 21 Jun 2015Wow it's been a long time! This was my first blackberry my ... moresir how can i use my sim in it

Anonymous, 16 May 2015 I have a Blackberry 8330. It needs a battery. Where ca... moreHi I purchased my battery off of ebay.

Wow it's been a long time! This was my first blackberry my first real smart phone. It had a lot of messaging apps and email was easy however the hardware irked me! The device would freeze a LOT! The music player even with the equalizer was noisy the machine had no wifi, and ultimately the little ball became un-scrollable. I ditched my Blackberry Curve from Boost Mobile. It got wear and tear too fast. I then left it for a BB Curve 8530 from Virgin Mobile and oh man!! I loved that one!!!

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2014Please greetings to you all. l have a blackberry 8330 witho... moreI also have the same problem: Can't slot a chip in.

I have a Blackberry 8330. It needs a battery. Where can I get a battery? Do you still make the batteries? The phone has Boost mobile across the bottom. This phone still looks new.

• Charlie

I just lost my connection for "Express Pocket", has anyone else lost this feature?

• tony

How to check pulsa

• Cesarus

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2014Please greetings to you all. l have a blackberry 8330 witho... moreYours is likely on the CDMA network.
You need a GSM one.

Please greetings to you all. l have a blackberry 8330 without a sim card slot, please how do i insert in one

• lois

xavier, 02 Apr 2012I unable to browse on my blackberry as it shows the device ... moreI charged my phone and panel lights up but cannot dial out. 2. the phone does ring when sombody call my number.

• wahyu

My blackberry app error 523, how can I fix it?

ras, 20 Jun 2013Yes, you can still get service from Sprint. Be advised that... moreit can still recieve the service,for the clock and 911, but you cant re-register it nor can you make normal calls

• Ferry Pribowo

My 8330 smart cdma has no power in batterry although have it full power in battery, in display looks in watch battery indicator with cross sign in picture...please help me to use it again likes before...thanks a lot of....

Ferry Pribowo

• GordoXX

My Curve has a bad entry 'ring'[silver circle around button below screen] and I wans to know if it is worth fixing, and not replacing?

Gordo

• jamil

why i dont use the internet connection.what i should do ???

How do go about buying a new battery?

• Lj

How do you download your address book and how to transfer it to the iPhone?