BlackBerry Curve 8330

BlackBerry Curve 8330

• Lj

How do you download your address book and how to transfer it to the iPhone?

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2012how do i get to wifi on my phone?dont get wi fi

• ras

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2013Although this phone is discontinued, can i still get cellph... moreYes, you can still get service from Sprint. Be advised that Sprint requires certain plans in order to get data so your email works.

Although this phone is discontinued, can i still get cellphone service on it?

• Are you sure

According to the manual this phone has Wi-Fi.

yotas, 29 Dec 2012how do i get a verizon sim card You have to go to a verizon dealer to get a verizon sim card.

• YOGESH

I purchased this phn from my one relative. before sum time, thr is nt a gprs pack in relnce netwrk. so he delete the browser (native browser) frm my cel. now i use net via opera but hv'nt the native browser, I'm unable to install apps.

Please help me how to register my cell..?

• dehrk

yotas, 29 Dec 2012how do i get a verizon sim card Verizon doesn't use SIM cards.

• yotas

how do i get a verizon sim card

• Mohsin

jhev, 17 Dec 2012let me know how to reset bb curve 8330To my knowledge, Blackberry can't be reset.

• jhev

let me know how to reset bb curve 8330

• umi

please let me know how do i divert my calls from another cell

how do i get to wifi on my phone?

• Alex

Acmike, 20 Aug 2012OS=Windows,SnowLeopard Mobile OS=Android,Blackberry,iOS,Wi... moresome help plz how to update OS of BB8330 to newer version.

• Acmike

OS=Windows,SnowLeopard
Mobile OS=Android,Blackberry,iOS,Windows, and that weird Nokia OS

Operating systems are fancy ways to give us options in phones for the different uses/pleasurable benefits.

• tomsetz

tapas, 01 Jun 2012I heard blackberry os defferent than any other os. What are... moreBlackberry use its own OS, Blackberry OS. It is not same with Android OS, Symbian OS. This phone use itself server in Canada/RIM (Blacberry headquarter office).

• lalit sharma

my black berry 8330 is not start in within 15 day plz guide me

• tapas

I heard blackberry os defferent than any other os. What are the defferenceses? plz make it clear to me.

• xavier

I unable to browse on my blackberry as it shows the device has been configured pls advise