BlackBerry KEY2 LE

BlackBerry KEY2 LE

• Katools

Josh Stickz, 28 Jul 2021is this their last smartphone? Yes

• Baby Hulk

The battery in my B/BKEY2LE has died. Can I replace it, or will I need to buy a new phone?

• Spaziopieno

Hello, it is possible to update the BalckBerry Key2 LE battery with a more powerful one?

is this their last smartphone?

• BB-fan

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2021Is this phone still in the mkt..?. If it is still, how much?. Hi.Yes the Key 2 LE,ia still on the market.I think you must search on online store like amazon or ebay to buy a new one.I think for new,they could have a price around 250-300 $.Thank you.

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2021I've had this phone as a primary for 2 years. This thi... moreis it good for call recording ?

• Kimmer

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2021Is this phone still in the mkt..?. If it is still, how much?. I bought mine through Verizon in January 2021.

Jason., 16 May 2021Is a nice phone 😍 Clear rear camera 📷Is this phone still in the mkt..?.

If it is still, how much?.

I've had this phone as a primary for 2 years. This thing rocks! Keyboard with programmable buttons! Android OS with a slim overlay. Good battery life, I always use efficiency mode because I can't see a reason not to. Nice built-in security app. The screen is plenty big. The camera is fine, not great, but useable. I REALLY WISH THEY'D JUST KEEP MAKING AND UPDATING THIS PHONE! It is everything I'd dreamed of a BlackBerry Android device would be. Headphone jack, USB-C. Ugh! I am going to miss this baby when it dies. I'm going to use it until it does. LOVE IT!

Is a nice phone 😍
Clear rear camera 📷

Dominic, 25 Jan 2021They think those keyboard still popular..Well, it's what people associate BlackBerry with

• Be

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2021I mean if you're into incredibly outdated designs then sureI look forward to working with blackberry and sharing new technologies with you

How can i order

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2021Best phones in the world. The keyboard makes their phones m... moreI mean if you're into incredibly outdated designs then sure

• Golden

Blackberry need more battery life. Am currently using key2 but the battery life is very poor, am expecting much more from them, At-least, more bigger size, keyboard and battery up to 500amh.

Best phones in the world. The keyboard makes their phones more classic. Their operating system are the best. I feel BB phones are for working class. No offence, other phones are vapid. I have my reasons

• Swandika

Uhh!
I wish BB will be comeback again!
I love BB models!

• Dominic

They think those keyboard still popular..

• Beeb boob

BlackBerry need to revolution design,,,

wow gamer, 01 Nov 2020i pray to god this phone doesnt have a keyboard. and give ... morehonestly this is better expected from nokia or samsung