BlackBerry Passport

BlackBerry Passport

• Chowdhury

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2020My BlackBerry Passport works with Whatsapp and Fb Down load th... morehow whatapp working at passport?

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2020No WhatsApp is no longer supported in Blackberry OSMy BlackBerry Passport works with Whatsapp and Fb
Down load the Apk and u will be fine

o1eroy, 30 Dec 2019Not possible. They need to redesign it. Android does not support... moreAndroid does not support this screen ratio? Unihertz Titan says hi to you.

• Wallie

Senasco , 25 Feb 2020To the manufacturer please may I know if it has supported WhatsA... moreGo to the WhatsApp site and download WhatsApp for Android. That should do it because I installed it on my Z3 and it works fine.

Senasco , 25 Feb 2020To the manufacturer please may I know if it has supported WhatsA... moreNo WhatsApp is no longer supported in Blackberry OS

• Senasco

To the manufacturer please may I know if it has supported WhatsApp. Because bb is the best phone with strong and durable battery

• almohadeb

Thani Oruvan, 16 Oct 2019The Blackberry Passport has a 3cx supportcan you explain a bit more what 3cx is?

Sam, 02 Aug 2019Relaunch this device with android OS. It will boom in market.Not possible. They need to redesign it. Android does not support this screen ratio.

Used passport a while ago. One of the best mobile I have ever used. I love Blackberry. And I wish if they revive again. Though it is not possible in the coming days.

• Thani Oruvan

The Blackberry Passport has a 3cx support

• 46xy

BB-fan, 22 Aug 2019Hello.In my opinion you don't need to buy now the BB Passport,be... moreThank dude.
Sorry for late reply

• bbmad

Bibin, 19 Jul 2019If u dont link this phone jus leave it dont put unwanted comment... mores, they are living in the world of bugs,

• Liviu

I usedto have all the hightech fancy looking a pile of cash costing things. Android updates are superficial and lately phones only come with crazy camera stuff (like we really use the camera so much) and is difficult to keep accounts synchronized with desktop apps. Is for kids.
Iphones are great but very very difficult to communicate with' anything else, even within the Apple products.
This old thing, passport is the most comfortable ever, and if you want communication thats it.

• BB-fan

46xy, 18 Aug 2019Knock...knock Anybody hear me... I dislike the narrow form fac... moreHello.In my opinion you don't need to buy now the BB Passport,because that phone has no more support as OS and as phone.Yes,the 1:1 aspect ratio is great,but you must wait until IFA Berlin which is going to take place on earlier september,to know what plans has TCL for the Blackberry brand.Thank you.

• 46xy

Knock...knock
Anybody hear me...
I dislike the narrow form factor (18:9 or 21:9 etc )
No 16:9 anymore.
I like the bb passport only for wide screen which is perfect for pdf reading.
BUT should i buy it now ?
Android app ki smooth run kore ?

• Sam

Relaunch this device with android OS. It will boom in market.

• BB-fan

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2019BB Passport, BB Classic or BB Q10?Hello.BB10 has no more support as OS and phone itself.It's better for you to go on a BB android device which you can access to all the application that you want.The latest device are Key2 and Key2 LE,both keyboard device.So if you like it,go ahead in different carrier or retailer in your country/region to purchase a new one.Thank you.

BB Passport, BB Classic or BB Q10?

• Bibin

stfu, 17 Jul 2019stop shilling people to new BlackBerry. BlackBerry doesnt even m... moreIf u dont link this phone jus leave it dont put unwanted comment about blackberry. May u dont know what is blackberry, This phone is no way near to any other unsecured android phone.

• stfu

BB-fan, 08 May 2019Hello.For the availability of different app,it's better for you ... morestop shilling people to new BlackBerry. BlackBerry doesnt even make their own hardware and should be out the phone business soon. id say go with another company who knows what they are doing. unless you have to have Pbk