BlackBerry Passport

BlackBerry Passport

• 15 Jun 2024

g66, 13 Jun 2024Gmail still works. When you add it to your hub. Facebbok wo... moreGmail works only if it was added to the hub before 2019. Today it does not work at all.

• g
    • g66
    • dMb
    • 13 Jun 2024

Dredd, 25 Feb 2024I try watsapp aprox. 5 months ago and not working. Same fac... moreGmail still works. When you add it to your hub. Facebbok works only in a browser.
    For chats only TelegramX, Imo.. but there are still few more apps that work great

• g
      • g66
      • dMb
      • 13 Jun 2024

Pinki, 18 Feb 2024Can you use watsapp, telegram. ThanksTelegrm yes. Whatsapp - nope

• B
        • BBMeako
        • sxr
        • 13 Apr 2024

I never left BlackBerry up to it's last phone production. Am still using Key2 even seeing many scratches ang cracks. Now, I am planning to buy Passport through Amazon as it doesn't exist anymore is my country. So sad.

Blackberry shutting down blackberry 10 was a mistake the world will regret

• P
            • Paul
            • 86t
            • 22 Mar 2024

I think all the cellular providrs wanted BB 10 gone as they would not be able to sell you more GB of data as everyone knows that older BB's (Before Android) were so much more effecient with the amount of data consumed and they all promoted Apple and Android devices and BB's were so much more secure. I think Android is about as secure as a screen door as now I will not do on-line banking with my phone any more after all the fraudulent charges that have been placed on my credit card then ever with my Passport.
            Man I miss my BB 10. If only people kept supporting BB 10, maybe they would still be around?

• 25 Feb 2024

Pinki, 18 Feb 2024Can you use watsapp, telegram. ThanksI try watsapp aprox. 5 months ago and not working. Same facebook, skype, gmail and others due to security protocols.

• P
                • Pinki
                • 3Z5
                • 18 Feb 2024

Dredd, 30 Nov 2023I'm still using it in 2023. EUCan you use watsapp, telegram.

Thanks

• ?
                  • X5u
                  • 20 Dec 2023

Dredd, 30 Nov 2023I'm still using it in 2023. EUSame here Bro, Same here...

• 30 Nov 2023

I'm still using it in 2023. EU

petur4eto, 03 May 2023Just purchased this weird phone but the Silver version and ... moreWelcome to 2015!

The Passport Silver is a very elegant phone that still turns heads. It's too limited as a daily driver but makes for a nice backup phone for basic use.

BlackBerry used to make some of the nicest phones. Oh well .

I still have a PlayBook which works

• p
                        • petur4eto
                        • 3PL
                        • 03 May 2023

Just purchased this weird phone but the Silver version and it is so amazing! Love the screen and design, I am typing like a Pro! Too bad I can no longer connect to BB ID. The camera is a blast it doesn't lag and the call quality is out of this world - HD calls as if the person is right next to me.

• p
                          • phone reviewer 1
                          • Fv1
                          • 15 Apr 2023

• ?
                            • 7Jx
                            • 05 Apr 2023

joe nodden, 21 Feb 2023Can't believe they wanted to charge $600 for this abso... more"failure*" design*

• w
                              • wow
                              • CaX
                              • 22 Feb 2023

swamswung s24 ultra pro max comfirmed!1!11!1!11

Can't believe they wanted to charge $600 for this absolute design failure.

• b
                                  • bosna
                                  • SnK
                                  • 14 Feb 2023

this is my first blackberry. Intresting... how do I turn on mobile data?

is it still usable in 2023?

David, 30 Oct 2022When I see blackberry passport on online I really exited . ... moreYou can sideload BB10 Apps as APKs. Have a look on crackberry.com

• David
                                        • Dk@
                                        • 30 Oct 2022

When I see blackberry passport on online I really exited .
                                        For more years after now I Barth a used one now
                                        I really enjoying now to using it
                                        Camera clarity superb
                                        Good battery back up
                                        Display performance good
                                        But we can’t use apps now become blackberry quit their services so we did’t get software support.