BlackBerry Passport

BlackBerry Passport

• passportman

I still have some hopes that they will find an opportunity or some funds to continue with RIM

Regu Sankar, 17 May 2020You are wrong I am using whatapp till today in blackberry p... moreHe meant WhatsApp for BlackBerry. You can still sideload WhatsApp for Android 4.3.

• Sachin

Pramod, 08 May 2020BB Passport doesn't take JIO sim in India. Any way around t... moreBB Passport doesn't have VoLTE. That's why you cannot use the keypad to make calls from Jio SIM. Download Jio4GVoice app from My Jio and use that app to make voice calls.

I am still using it my secondary phone and frankly speaking its still best beyond all. Specifically in terms of privacy.

Pramod, 08 May 2020BB Passport doesn't take JIO sim in India. Any way around t... moreYou can use Jio SIM but only 4g internet works Calls won't work.. If someone called you you will get a Sms notification.

BB-fan, 09 May 2020Hello.The Passport did not support whatsapp since december ... moreYou are wrong I am using whatapp till today in blackberry passport and BlackBerry classic.

Rsyd, 16 May 2020My passport still support whatsapp until nowYes blackberry passport support what's up.. Directly download from what's app site

• Rsyd

BB-fan, 09 May 2020Hello.The Passport did not support whatsapp since december ... moreMy passport still support whatsapp until now

• BB-fan

Anonymous, 08 May 2020Do they support Whatsapp and other such applications Hello.The Passport did not support whatsapp since december 2017.If you like the BB brand,it's better for you to go on a BB android device like Key2 or Key2 LE,which also you can acess to all the app that you want.Thank you.

• Pramod

Regu, 01 Apr 2020Whatsapp is working fine on my passport and classic no need... moreBB Passport doesn't take JIO sim in India. Any way around to use JIO on it?

Do they support Whatsapp and other such applications

• slusk22

My Passport of five years died last week. Waiting for Asurion to find a replacement in the warehouse. I REALLY do not want a different phone. I love my Blackberry Passport and its security system. I never had security concerns. I wish they would put back into production!!

BB-fan, 26 Apr 2020Hello.If you like the BB brand,you must opt for the Key2 or... moreThank you.
Actually i need a phone to read book and PDF file.
The elongated narrow phone of this time does not fulfil
My need.
I need at least 16:9 or more....bb passport is right Screen ratio...but it's too old and abandoned.
But no android phone is like this.
Beleive me now a days i don't buy any phone ( until 2016 i have bought at least 20 phone in total )
Huh...

• BB-fan

Www, 21 Apr 2020Is there any phone available now with 16:9 ratio ?.Hello.If you like the BB brand,you must opt for the Key2 or Key2 LE model,which have a 3:2 aspect ratio,and also run android OS which also you can run all the app that you want.Thank you.

• Www

Is there any phone available now with 16:9 ratio ?.

• BB-fan

Shami, 04 Apr 2020Is BB passport able to run wechat application ? Hello.You must search on amazon app store or to bb world store of the phone,if BB passport can run wechat.If not,it's better for you to go on a BB android device like Key2 or Key2 LE,which you can access to all application.Thank you.

• Shami

Is BB passport able to run wechat application ?

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2020My BlackBerry Passport works with Whatsapp and Fb Down lo... moreno need apk, Directly download whatsapp from site it will work.

Regu, 01 Apr 2020its working fine try -- Directly download whatsapp from www... morenice

Chowdhury, 30 Mar 2020how whatapp working at passport?its working fine try -- Directly download whatsapp from www.whatsapp.com -- choose android download and install. I am using more than a year.