BlackBerry Passport

BlackBerry Passport

• LoveTheSpeed

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2021CrackBerry have a fix for the problem: https://crackberry.... moreThanks. I have fixed it with this help. Nice

• LoveTheSpeed

Tallou, 25 May 2021My BlackBerry Passport is not charging any more, please let... moreI think it's a dead battery. But to be shore use unother charger and USB cable.

• Tallou

My BlackBerry Passport is not charging any more, please let me know what is the problem?

• LoveTheSpeed

Ammit P Chawda, 08 Mar 2021I was using a Passport Silver edition and still have it pre... moreI would rade see that BB OS on it than this shit of Android. More fluent and no bugs or hangups. And the battery life ... Hello, 3 to 4 days. Android can't be better.
But for me the best BB phone is Classic. The drop off BB was just the APPS. I don't understand why didn't they do something in that direction rather then went on android. Just rise up again BB OS with some necessary apps and that's that. Be brave.

• LoveTheSpeed

Nenn, 08 Apr 2021Had two....still holding on one ...but it lost network con... moreTake a look at the SIM card holder. There should be 6 connectors. Usually that is the problem.

• Nenn

Had two....still holding on one ...but it lost network connection and.haven't been able to sort three yrs down the line...

Any solutions out there....?

Murali, 04 Mar 2021still using my Blackberry Passport as my daily driver! I wa... moreI was using a Passport Silver edition and still have it preserved with me it was by far the best designed phone in Blackberry.
If only this smartphone was introduced in Android OS it would have sold like hot cakes the reason that I don't use it now is because it doesn't support Android apps but I love Blackberry and eagerly waiting for them to re introduce this smartphone in Android.
3/5 rating for me.

• Murali

Rob-cyqt, 02 Mar 2021Some good news for BB fans... "BlackBerry phones to r... morestill using my Blackberry Passport as my daily driver! I want Blackberry Passport 2021 edition

BB-fan, 26 Apr 2020Hello.If you like the BB brand,you must opt for the Key2 or... moreSome good news for BB fans...
"BlackBerry phones to return in 2021, with 5G and physical keyboard"

My 5 year old Passport SE is still my primary phone and the battery still lasts 2+ days. I wish an updated browser was available for it.

I hear a new android based Blackberry is supposed to be out later this year. BB has partnered with a US firm this time.

Who knows, I may get a new (BB) phone later this year.

LoveTheSpeed, 19 Feb 2021Hi I have two BB Passports and on one I can't connect... moreCrackBerry have a fix for the problem:

Hi
I have two BB Passports and on one I can't connect to BB World. Where is the catch? Some suggestions to solve the problem.

• Farooq

Tabish, 18 May 2020I am still using it my secondary phone and frankly speaking... moreHow to change password or make a new blackberry i?

FrightKnight, 19 Nov 2020BlackBerry 10 OS is one of the two best mobile OS I've... moreTotally agree.

Unfortunately both the OS are now dead.

• Mate Klausz

That's all

• FrightKnight

BlackBerry 10 OS is one of the two best mobile OS I've ever used. The other one is Windows 10.

• Tim

musa , 10 Jul 2020blackberry is best even best os in world even made the king BB10 is undisputed. Criminally underrated.

• musa

Regu, 01 Apr 2020its working fine try -- Directly download whatsapp from www... moreblackberry is best even best os in world even made the king

• passportman

I still have some hopes that they will find an opportunity or some funds to continue with RIM

Regu Sankar, 17 May 2020You are wrong I am using whatapp till today in blackberry p... moreHe meant WhatsApp for BlackBerry. You can still sideload WhatsApp for Android 4.3.