BlackBerry Passport

BlackBerry Passport

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2021I have a blackberry passport that I LOVE. AT&T is telli... morethis phone is LTE which is 4G compliant right?

I definitely hope that someone can update the Android runtime library from 4.3 to at least 8.1. More and more app developers nowadays have completely dropped support for any Android version that is lower than 5.0 Lollipop.

LoveTheSpeed, 23 Jul 2021Hello Does anyone have a BB Passport SE for sale. yes

I have a blackberry passport that I LOVE. AT&T is telling me it will no longer be functional on their network post January 2022. I am hard pressed to find another network that I can use this GSM phone on. I would hate to use a different phone. Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Beerbal

Nenn, 08 Apr 2021Had two....still holding on one ...but it lost network con... morePlease change network from Automatic to Manuel

Hello
Does anyone have a BB Passport SE for sale.

• LoveTheSpeed

harissahlan, 12 Jul 2021Hi, has anyone used Google Play for BB OS 10 on this device... moreThe banking doesn't work. I have tried it out but not working. The BB OS is detected and it won't let you use it. At least in my case is like that. Other things frome G. store will work so so, because of square screen. It's a great phone, just not for android.

Hi, has anyone used Google Play for BB OS 10 on this device? Is there any problem with it?Does it make your BB capable of running any Android app especially Whatsapp and banking apps?

• LoveTheSpeed

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2021CrackBerry have a fix for the problem: https://crackberry.... moreThanks. I have fixed it with this help. Nice

• LoveTheSpeed

Tallou, 25 May 2021My BlackBerry Passport is not charging any more, please let... moreI think it's a dead battery. But to be shore use unother charger and USB cable.

• Tallou

My BlackBerry Passport is not charging any more, please let me know what is the problem?

• LoveTheSpeed

Ammit P Chawda, 08 Mar 2021I was using a Passport Silver edition and still have it pre... moreI would rade see that BB OS on it than this shit of Android. More fluent and no bugs or hangups. And the battery life ... Hello, 3 to 4 days. Android can't be better.
But for me the best BB phone is Classic. The drop off BB was just the APPS. I don't understand why didn't they do something in that direction rather then went on android. Just rise up again BB OS with some necessary apps and that's that. Be brave.

• LoveTheSpeed

Nenn, 08 Apr 2021Had two....still holding on one ...but it lost network con... moreTake a look at the SIM card holder. There should be 6 connectors. Usually that is the problem.

• Nenn

Had two....still holding on one ...but it lost network connection and.haven't been able to sort three yrs down the line...

Any solutions out there....?

Murali, 04 Mar 2021still using my Blackberry Passport as my daily driver! I wa... moreI was using a Passport Silver edition and still have it preserved with me it was by far the best designed phone in Blackberry.
If only this smartphone was introduced in Android OS it would have sold like hot cakes the reason that I don't use it now is because it doesn't support Android apps but I love Blackberry and eagerly waiting for them to re introduce this smartphone in Android.
3/5 rating for me.

• Murali

Rob-cyqt, 02 Mar 2021Some good news for BB fans... "BlackBerry phones to r... morestill using my Blackberry Passport as my daily driver! I want Blackberry Passport 2021 edition

BB-fan, 26 Apr 2020Hello.If you like the BB brand,you must opt for the Key2 or... moreSome good news for BB fans...
"BlackBerry phones to return in 2021, with 5G and physical keyboard"

My 5 year old Passport SE is still my primary phone and the battery still lasts 2+ days. I wish an updated browser was available for it.

I hear a new android based Blackberry is supposed to be out later this year. BB has partnered with a US firm this time.

Who knows, I may get a new (BB) phone later this year.

LoveTheSpeed, 19 Feb 2021Hi I have two BB Passports and on one I can't connect... moreCrackBerry have a fix for the problem:

Hi
I have two BB Passports and on one I can't connect to BB World. Where is the catch? Some suggestions to solve the problem.