BlackBerry Passport

BlackBerry Passport

LoveTheSpeed, 19 Feb 2021Hi I have two BB Passports and on one I can't connect... moreCrackBerry have a fix for the problem:

• LoveTheSpeed

Hi
I have two BB Passports and on one I can't connect to BB World. Where is the catch? Some suggestions to solve the problem.

• Farooq

Tabish, 18 May 2020I am still using it my secondary phone and frankly speaking... moreHow to change password or make a new blackberry i?

FrightKnight, 19 Nov 2020BlackBerry 10 OS is one of the two best mobile OS I've... moreTotally agree.

Unfortunately both the OS are now dead.

• Mate Klausz

That's all

• FrightKnight

BlackBerry 10 OS is one of the two best mobile OS I've ever used. The other one is Windows 10.

• Tim

musa , 10 Jul 2020blackberry is best even best os in world even made the king BB10 is undisputed. Criminally underrated.

• musa

Regu, 01 Apr 2020its working fine try -- Directly download whatsapp from www... moreblackberry is best even best os in world even made the king

• passportman

I still have some hopes that they will find an opportunity or some funds to continue with RIM

Regu Sankar, 17 May 2020You are wrong I am using whatapp till today in blackberry p... moreHe meant WhatsApp for BlackBerry. You can still sideload WhatsApp for Android 4.3.

• Sachin

Pramod, 08 May 2020BB Passport doesn't take JIO sim in India. Any way around t... moreBB Passport doesn't have VoLTE. That's why you cannot use the keypad to make calls from Jio SIM. Download Jio4GVoice app from My Jio and use that app to make voice calls.

I am still using it my secondary phone and frankly speaking its still best beyond all. Specifically in terms of privacy.

Pramod, 08 May 2020BB Passport doesn't take JIO sim in India. Any way around t... moreYou can use Jio SIM but only 4g internet works Calls won't work.. If someone called you you will get a Sms notification.

BB-fan, 09 May 2020Hello.The Passport did not support whatsapp since december ... moreYou are wrong I am using whatapp till today in blackberry passport and BlackBerry classic.

Rsyd, 16 May 2020My passport still support whatsapp until nowYes blackberry passport support what's up.. Directly download from what's app site

• Rsyd

BB-fan, 09 May 2020Hello.The Passport did not support whatsapp since december ... moreMy passport still support whatsapp until now

• BB-fan

Anonymous, 08 May 2020Do they support Whatsapp and other such applications Hello.The Passport did not support whatsapp since december 2017.If you like the BB brand,it's better for you to go on a BB android device like Key2 or Key2 LE,which also you can acess to all the app that you want.Thank you.

• Pramod

Regu, 01 Apr 2020Whatsapp is working fine on my passport and classic no need... moreBB Passport doesn't take JIO sim in India. Any way around to use JIO on it?

Do they support Whatsapp and other such applications

• slusk22

My Passport of five years died last week. Waiting for Asurion to find a replacement in the warehouse. I REALLY do not want a different phone. I love my Blackberry Passport and its security system. I never had security concerns. I wish they would put back into production!!