BlackBerry Passport

BlackBerry Passport

I have been using passport for over 3 years now. Outside of not having support from developers and the OS, this is the best phone ever. Solid. Holds charge beautifully. Keyboard is AMAZING!!!! My only wish is that this phone comes back with a taller screen, android OS, better camera but the same keyboard. KeyOne and Key2 are disappointing with crappy camera, small screen, small battery and small keyboard. Someone needs to build a Samsung or Huawei or OnePlus in this form factor but with taller screen and this keyboard.

• Casim Bin Abbas

i have never dreamt of using any other phone which isn't blackberry

• Darkbeardtico

med, 31 Aug 2018Hi, I found a good deal for a used PP. previously I used BBZ30 a... moreI believe you can still use your Blackberry in 2020. I saw a video on YouTube that supposedly no more updates for BB 10 in late 2019 as 5G is coming up as well as Blackberry only will support Android. I hope they will still have 3G and 4G in 2020. I am sure you still be able to use it as a phone for all the normal things you use it now. You still be secure not to share anything automatically on a free wifi spots as Blackberry blocks to be shared. Hey I even have used phones from 2007 with no problem for phonecards, text, some social media and Web use. Good luck and have a great journey with your Blackberry.

• Darkbeardtico

Ryan, 14 Oct 2018Believe me, if u listen to this and fulfil this then blackberry ... moreIs that ever coming to the Market? That would be awesome. I would definitely prefer a Blackberry Passport 2 better than a Keynote 2 any day.

• Darkbeardtico

jay , 01 Nov 2018wrost totally wrost brand i have passport limited edition but ri... moreHello. Did you know you can sideload almost any Android app on BB 10.3? I have Netflix and Hulu as well as Instagram, Facebook. You can also install the Android Playstore. Is as good any Android 4.3 (I know that sounds outdated) as you can sideload many app just need to look for them on mirrorapk if you don't want Playstore. As well as security, it's still more secured than Android. Is great for reading as it holds more characters than any phone out there. You can use the keyboard for a many uses, it's incredible not only the feeling of nostalgia of using a real qwerty keyboard. As well as accuracy better than digital.

• jay

wrost totally wrost brand i have passport limited edition but right now i cant use any social app

• Lovethespeed

Ryan, 14 Oct 2018Believe me, if u listen to this and fulfil this then blackberry ... moreI don't agree with you.
I like BB and it OS and absolutely not the mix with android. It sucks and lacks of so much dear shortcuts that are in BB OS.

• Lovethespeed

iszakavic, 13 Oct 2018I am in need of a blackberry passport silver edition. Brand new... moreI had trouble to find this one and it's used. Who ever has it doesn't give their hand off it. I just can't get over the fact that BB Classic is top mobile from BB. Just one inc biger (OF COURSE IT SHOULD STAY WITH BB PLATFORM) and it would be massive murder among others.
I'm from Slovenia.

• TALAH112

• Ryan

Believe me, if u listen to this and fulfil this then blackberry will rock,
Waiting for PASSPORT 2 in Android, with all the latest, important and necessary specs like, NOTIFICATION light with 8 to 10 different colors for High demand Apps notifications, Night Torch, Fingerprint, Carl zies Cameras, Wireless charging facility, atleast 4000 mah battery, FM with Recording, Calls with Recording, High sound Speakers/Earpiece during calls, All sensors, good sensor for auto brightness.

• iszakavic

Love the speed, 06 Oct 2018Hi to all I have a Passport Silver Edition for sale. I'm going ... moreI am in need of a blackberry passport silver edition. Brand new. Any ideas

Waiting for Blackberry Passport 2 in stock Andriod.

• BB-Fan

krrish, 05 Oct 2018Passport does support whatsapp?Hello.No,the BB Passport did not support anymore whatsapp,but you can download the android version of the app,from apkmirror.com and used it.Thank you.

• Love the speed

Hi to all
I have a Passport Silver Edition for sale. I'm going to stay with my BlackBerry Classic. It's way better for the use that I need of it.

• krrish

Passport does support whatsapp?

• Kamran

Hi friends, Is This phone BlackBerry passport is really nice for Internet and games...?

I have the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. I notice battery is no longer good and dies very easily. ItÂ’s a shame because this device is like a mini computer or something! Has a different feel to it and HUB rocks! BlackBerry App World And Amazon App Store hace shut down officially and no longer support BlackBerry 10. HUB still works though! Brilliant device! Camera could have been better though

• vigan

I use bb passport with android apps and its very well

• 46 xy

BB-Fan, 07 Sep 2018Hello sir.Yes,you can use android app on your Passport,download ... moreThank u dude...
I m searching a new intact passport to buy soon.