BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

• Aditya

i love pearl, 08 Aug 2015running app over wifi is not supported for bb os other than os 1... moreI am from india, so I want to khnow that can internet work with our indian's network insted of black berry subscription?????
Please help..

• Aditya

Please help..

This is not a BlackBerry that I've known, it seems more of a Nokia. I guess the BB Pearl 3G 9100 instead is more of a true BlackBerry.

• Ekene

I don't think I have any comment because I've use the phone b4 is very ok I like it! Please how do I get one of this product again I so much in love with it! Just sent me your contact. onyemetor@yahoo.com or 08063728479

• JD

angzkie, 26 Jul 2016My phone problems, camera dos'not work can anyone help ?she sai... moreMaybe your phone RAM is full so it needs to close some apps before using new app.

• angzkie

My phone problems, camera dos'not work can anyone help ?she said close another app.

• Hryd

chunzzz, 27 Jun 2016as far i know , whatsapp cannot used in blackberry platform any ... morenope, it still work in my BB 9900, I live in Indonesia

• chunzzz

as far i know , whatsapp cannot used in blackberry platform any more, is thre any solution

• jemz

I have this phone for 5 years still work.4 times I change the battery very strong many time this phone fall on concrete still work and I love this phone

• papiezwem@gmail.com

mohamed labale, 19 May 2016my phone BlackBerry pearl 9105 3G doesn't work .i want more info... moreNo showing whatsapp on manu

• papie

nandu sobhanan, 09 May 2016yes it supports whatsapp i have used thatIt say it c'nt show whatsapp to the manu

• mohamed labale

my phone BlackBerry pearl 9105 3G doesn't work .i want more information to make 3Gwork

• nandu sobhanan

yes it supports whatsapp i have used that

• Adnan

Is this phone supported whatsapp and viber? please tell me someone...

• nik

supports more than 1500 contacts?

lucky, 27 Dec 2014yes Whatsapp

• i love pearl

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2014Hello! I recently bought the BlackBerry Pearl 9105 3G. I am new... morerunning app over wifi is not supported for bb os other than os 10
if you want to access facebook or twitter with wifi connection, you can access website using your wifi browser

• Ipan

the black color is still available

• rhyno don

have this phone about a year now. works well for me i love it so. minor cons low memory n speed

• Monty