BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

• User 9105

Suport WhatsApp

• paone

Deedee, 02 Dec 2014I use my BB Pearl has been almost three years, and had neve... moreI am going to buy new BBP 9105. is it support Whatsapp. i want to know. plz help me.

• paone

Sanjay , 02 Apr 2013This phone is actually good, as it has so many features, be... moreI am going to buy new BBP 9105. is it support Whatsapp. i want to know. plz help me.

• lucky

Tyres17, 13 Dec 2014Does it support Whatsapp? Yes or No?yes

• Tyres17

Does it support Whatsapp? Yes or No?

• Deedee

I use my BB Pearl has been almost three years, and had never been a problem. I feel very lucky to use it, the shape is also attractive and simple, not too wide like most BB. I really liked my BB Pearl 9105

if it support waatsup

• Hired guns

AnonD-248700, 13 Nov 2014my phone is blackberry pearl 9105. automatic on & off, ... moreGo and buy new pearl 9105

my phone is blackberry pearl 9105. automatic on & off, so why the solved this problem.so plsssssssssss halp me

• hired guns

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2014can i get this model now in 2014 Yes still available in india

• g.O.N

how to USED interenet browser and other applicatio such us facebook.

• some one

oghab, 14 Mar 2014hi, could someone please help me to block an incoming ca... moredo not answer it.

M Z M, 12 Aug 2014can blackberry 9105 support whatsapp ?yes

• M Z M

can blackberry 9105 support whatsapp ?

will it support whatsapp.............

can i get this model now in 2014

Hello!
I recently bought the BlackBerry Pearl 9105 3G. I am new to BlackBerry and this is my first BlackBerry phone. I want to know if we can use internet browser and other apps such as Facebook, Twitter over Wi-Fi without a BlackBerry subscription? I subscribed to a Blackberry plan for a week to try and everything was working fine. As soon as the plan is done, I am unable to use the internet browser and the related apps over Wi-Fi although my phone shows connected to the Wi-Fi. And also the bluetooth transfer isn't working. Is it necessary to have a BlackBerry plan for the above things to work? My phone is new and on OS 5. Please help. BB users please help.

• senthilvelkumar

compact and appreciable performance realized

• ANGAD GHOSH

One of the best professional business & elite class of phone for those who ought to do, not those who just do & forget.

• GANA BALA

While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every posting. Therefore you acknowledge