BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

• Vin

Ohh crap i missed my bb pearl huhu it is my 1st bb cellphone ever given to me by my dad but someone stole it,i'm still hoping that the thief will return it to me somehow

• sassyT

tinakitten n__n, 31 Dec 2011this is so UGLY why woukd u get this blackberry. the qwertykeys ... moreCurve is good, but it is too big. I don't know but even with my 5'6'' height I can't find ways to get thieves away from me and my fone. Simple, slimmer, smaller is worth a try after loosing Nokia N-gage, E90, N95, samsung corby, and BBcurve.

• Emmahia

indo A101, 12 Jan 2012I have used this BB Pearl 9105 for one and half year. I choose i... moreNice info. Very Helpful. I just had a curve for more than a month and as my first bb fone last Dec it frustrates me on how to bb works so good thing after almost a month I decided to love it, but a pickpocket took my fone again so in replacement i am checking more slim and simple BB because nothing connects me to my connections than BBM. :)

• bb pearl

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2012Got this phone for only P7,000.00 each for SIX units now im deal... moreStill selling? What colors available?

Got this phone for only P7,000.00 each for SIX units now im dealing it with my friends and co-workers, would you like to order?

I've used this phone for 18 months and find it so much better than a BB Bold I had for work. As a personal phone I am really pleased with all the features. I need to know if it will be updated soon. Big feature for me is keyboard and size.

• mary glaize

hows the battery life for those who tried it already?

• So Slow

I wish this phone was available for me to purchase is South Africa but it has been discontinued due to "issue with its casing". What an excellent phone, I'm not a bog fan of qwerty key pad :(

vy, 14 Dec 2011DDD, i got it from sm san lazaro. :)exactly what store in SM San Lazaro? Thanks!!

• shiiian

tplady, 14 Jan 2012got mine today at SM calamba for 9.8k!were you able to get the pink one? what is the exact name of the store? thanks!

• Bob

Hi guys...
I would like to buy BB pearl 9105 for my dad as it has an alpha-numeric keypad.
So what do you people say ?
Can I go for it ?

• tplady

tinakitten n__n, 31 Dec 2011this is so UGLY why woukd u get this blackberry. the qwertykeys ... morei don't think so. i've been using BB curve 9300 and then bought a pearl recently. the none-qwerty keys doesn't make this unit ugly. BB is just thinking of ways to get the interest of those in the alpha-numeric keypad market. and this unit makes the transition of new BB users easy.

• tplady

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2011anyone knows the price of this handset in the phil.market?? i've... moregot mine today at SM calamba for 9.8k!

• tplady

vy, 13 Dec 2011Hi. I bought this yesterday, its color pink =). And I love it! S... moreoooh! where did you get the pink one?

• krisabela

vy, 14 Dec 2011DDD, i got it from sm san lazaro. :)is this threaded sms?

• krisabela

is this threaded SMS?

• indo A101

I have used this BB Pearl 9105 for one and half year. I choose it because I am interested with QWERTY in that time, easy to carry, and slim in one hand.
It's not common to BB series.
OS 6 is better for me. One of the feature that's The Map. It catch up the position faster than using OS5.
Anyway, the processor and RAM actually is not adequate for recent activity right now. I have hundreds of BBM list, and sometimes the phone is slow down. IT's common in BB series.
To be frankly, BB should release series of dual core right now with acceptable price. Compared with another phone.... it's technology is lacked behind. Well, I'm used it majority because of it's BBM. Else, a lot of brand is better.
I'm using android tablet now, it's easier and more attractive if we talked about fitures. Still, Androids doesn't have BBM.
If we talked about BB series, this is recomanded series, because it has similar specification with Onyx 2, but different in chase, and more acceptable price.

Thank you.

samdurance, 08 Jan 2012Its a nice phone but still waiting for update of its Os to 6 or 7OS 6 is available since last year. OS 7 is not applicable. OS 5 is the best for this model

• samdurance