BlackBerry Pearl 8100

BlackBerry Pearl 8100

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2020This is Nokia N- no...

The design doesn't even look like a Nokia.

This is Nokia

My first phone😢 I wish I still had it

• md.rajuahmad

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2016I would like to delete all names and numbers in ny phone di... moreIt is togood to use

I would like to delete all names and numbers in ny phone directory, how can delete all in one command

i had this phone for too long. small screen, underpowered processor and so little ram i had to wait ten mins to get into text messaging.

I can't 2go

Can't show pics of facebook it is phoney

• AnonD-420419

i am getting this phone at this christmas ! yay!!!!
Can't wait 6 months left

• AnonD-420419

Man Chiso , 10 May 2015It can not download what'sapp. get an android phone its 2015 ?

• Bro

I still have one..
I have it from 2009..
And now still good.. but don't expect to much for using new application..
I used just for calling..
;))

bekoed, 15 Dec 2014How can I connect my blackberry pearl 8100 with internet,wh... moreHow can i use my internet

• Man Chiso

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2015WhatasappblackberryIt can not download what'sapp.

• omchiragpatel@gmail.

bekoed, 15 Dec 2014How can I connect my blackberry pearl 8100 with internet,wh... moreTo contact Internet and whatsup

dus, 15 Mar 2014how can i up grade version 4.5 to 4.6 in blackberry pearl 8100Whatasappblackberry

• jeto

opidex, 22 Aug 2014My 2go use to write verification error 2850 at offset 2039I love it

• John

Whatsapp? Internet? :)) Guys, read the specs!

• bekoed

pearliegates, 10 Dec 2014my blackberry 1800 can't connect to watsapp what shall I doHow can I connect my blackberry pearl 8100 with internet,whatsapp and facebook?

• pearliegates

jabon, 10 Oct 2014My bb pearl can,t download 2go &whatsapp(wot should I do)my blackberry 1800 can't connect to watsapp what shall I do

• pearliegates

jabon, 10 Oct 2014My bb pearl can,t download 2go &whatsapp(wot should I do)I cannot get my Bluetooth to connect to a pair what shall I do