BlackBerry Priv

BlackBerry Priv

Med, 15 May 2020Hi. I am looking for a phone with physical keyboard. I alre... moreThe Priv, although running an outdated and less secure version of Android in some respects, will be much more usable app-wise than the Passport. BB10 OS has been effectively rendered null as of this year by BlackBerry, so the Passport won't be able to do much, and web browsing on it is becoming less useful with more updated versions of HTML becoming less usable on it.

• Akhil

Jayesh, 17 Feb 2020After 3 years I m facing battery heating problem in chargin... moreAlso priv in the hangging problems and battery is very heating problem after 1 year

Med, 15 May 2020Hi. I am looking for a phone with physical keyboard. I alre... moreThe passport is way better to type on! Also many people love that it is square in design, which works better for emails and sheets. The Priv has android, though and old version. Also it has more screen if you don't need to type.
If you only need it for work and don't care for the missing updates on BOTH devices, I'd recommend the passport.

• Med

Hi. I am looking for a phone with physical keyboard. I already have the 8+ so operating system/media consumption is a non issue. Which is better to use as secondary phone (work/sheet related):

The Passport or Priv?

The price is almost the same.. the KeyOne/2 is a bit out of budget. Thank you!

I love my privi stv 103 but have three problems. The battery died and I cant get it to charge so the phone is dead. On my older one though I have a 128 GB SD card I cannot transfer pictures as it says trouble with moving item
Now I am trying to transfer to my laptop and it says no pictures and videos detected even though I have 23.42 GB of them in the phone.
What to do?
Thanks

• BB-fan

Ananta, 30 Mar 2020Is this phone available right now?Hello.The BB Priv is not available anymore in the market,but if you like it,you must search on Amazon or Ebay to purchase a new one.Thank you.

• TheArtist

The BlackBerry Priv is undoubtedly the sexiest phone I have ever had. Hope BB launches the Priv again with upgraded internals and with the design remaining unchanged.

• Ananta

Is this phone available right now?

• Dalton

Jayesh, 17 Feb 2020After 3 years I m facing battery heating problem in chargin... more2 years of holding the phone , I experience battery heating.

• Lama

Best phone i have ever had, i miss it so much

• Jayesh

After 3 years I m facing battery heating problem in charging and also in using phone

Auggiedoggy, 10 Feb 2020Is this the last phone manufactured by the original Blackbe... moreSadly, yeah

Is this the last phone manufactured by the original Blackberry company?

• Krish

Design is excellent but hot like a heater. Battery backup is worst. Built quality is good. I drop my priv from upstairs but nothing happened. Everything fine accept heat and Battery backup.

Best phone I have owned. 4 years and zero issues

• Ananta

Global virson need + software update need.........

• Nn

Gably, 11 Aug 2019I am a proud owner of Blackberry Priv, and I still use it ... moreConcur with you. Good solid phone. No issues 2+ years of use. Good battery and good speed.

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2019How do you fix heat issues and battery drain?. Phone stars ... moreyou have to force quit your apps and use your 4g signal as little as possible

thats why airplane mode will let the phone last for 2 weeks no charge.

• kim

spare parts and accessories are hard to find like the housing