BlackBerry Priv

BlackBerry Priv

• BB-fan

Ananta, 30 Mar 2020Is this phone available right now?Hello.The BB Priv is not available anymore in the market,but if you like it,you must search on Amazon or Ebay to purchase a new one.Thank you.

• TheArtist

The BlackBerry Priv is undoubtedly the sexiest phone I have ever had. Hope BB launches the Priv again with upgraded internals and with the design remaining unchanged.

• Ananta

Is this phone available right now?

• Dalton

Jayesh, 17 Feb 2020After 3 years I m facing battery heating problem in chargin... more2 years of holding the phone , I experience battery heating.

• Lama

Best phone i have ever had, i miss it so much

• Jayesh

After 3 years I m facing battery heating problem in charging and also in using phone

Auggiedoggy, 10 Feb 2020Is this the last phone manufactured by the original Blackbe... moreSadly, yeah

Is this the last phone manufactured by the original Blackberry company?

• Krish

Design is excellent but hot like a heater. Battery backup is worst. Built quality is good. I drop my priv from upstairs but nothing happened. Everything fine accept heat and Battery backup.

Best phone I have owned. 4 years and zero issues

• Ananta

Global virson need + software update need.........

• Nn

Gably, 11 Aug 2019I am a proud owner of Blackberry Priv, and I still use it ... moreConcur with you. Good solid phone. No issues 2+ years of use. Good battery and good speed.

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2019How do you fix heat issues and battery drain?. Phone stars ... moreyou have to force quit your apps and use your 4g signal as little as possible

thats why airplane mode will let the phone last for 2 weeks no charge.

• kim

spare parts and accessories are hard to find like the housing

• Azov

Eraman, 31 Oct 2019It's a stupid phone really, I'm using it to write this com... moreAgreed, went bad really fast.

in 2019 should buy fxtec pro1 instead unless need portrait keyboard :)

• BB-fan

Selim, 23 Oct 2019Where can i get this Phone in Qatar & how much the price? Hello.BB Priv did not have more support as phone and OS itself.If you like the BB brand,the latest device are Key2 and Key2 LE,both keyboard device.For the availability and price go ahead in different carrier and retailer in your country region or go on Amazon to purchase a new one.Thank you.

wyyan100, 29 Oct 2019This phone worked well for 2 years, It really sucks now, b... moreIt's a stupid phone really, I'm using it to write this comment, it worked well for less than one month i guess and then it becomes worse than many many low end smartphones

• wyyan100

This phone worked well for 2 years,
It really sucks now, battery life, performance, apps installing takes forever. But trust me the camera is still kicking hard, super quality camera

Where can i get this Phone in Qatar & how much the price?