BlackBerry Priv

BlackBerry Priv

• judsonline

AnonD-689708, 07 Aug 2017Just to confirm. Priv dont have heating issues anymore? Battery ... moreIf you a game, not buy a Priv. But if you student ou bussiness person this is your better choice!

• k

currently using s6 edge +,is it worth going for the priv?

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2017Guys I don't have any of the issue you are talking about. I have... moreIs there any possibility to update to nogut ???

AnonD-687801, 08 Aug 2017im not sure but mine after the update my priv is doing well batt... moreYes
Its standby battery life is best till now

Guys I don't have any of the issue you are talking about. I have updated my OS to latest one with latest bug fixes provided. While using GPS it gets warm not hot. I don't use any type of case for my priv. Infact now the phone is faster than earlier due to optimised marshmallow. If it gets nougat it will beat keyone in performance for sure.

Aditya, 31 Jul 2017Hi Guys planning to buy this phone, is it still worth for 2017 ? im not sure but mine after the update my priv is doing well battery life as well is really good ill sleep like 69% when i wake up i had 68% still...

• Alex

AnonD-689708, 07 Aug 2017Just to confirm. Priv dont have heating issues anymore? Battery ... moreI still can get very worm but not easy, you can use it normally without having heating problems. The battery is more than fine but not amazing. Otherwise, the phone is not the fastest but really cool to have it. I just enjoy mine very much!

Just to confirm. Priv dont have heating issues anymore? Battery life is better with new update? Im planning to have one, my choices actually are sony xperia xa1, lg a7 mini, or bb priv. Any concerns with those 3 i listed. Im more of a gamer/fb/youtube/music. Battery and performance a good plus for me? So which is which? Needhelp thanks

• Ryan

Aditya, 31 Jul 2017Hi Guys planning to buy this phone, is it still worth for 2017 ? Go ahead it's worth it

• AnonD-197784

AnonD-682532, 05 Aug 2017As someone mentioned that the problem is with the chipset series... moreAnd then your Keyone screen falls off. Personally I prefer the Priv. It's like the Vertu of Blackberry phones.

As someone mentioned that the problem is with the chipset series S808 and S810, so I think Keyone is the better choice.

Im using blackberry priv flip cover but when using 3G or GPS its getting too much hot

Rajiv Kumar, 02 Aug 2017I have 2 handsets of BB PRIV and both have problems. The first o... moreLol then why u spend it on the 2nd one? LMAO

• Rajiv Kumar

I have 2 handsets of BB PRIV and both have problems. The first one has problem with the battery and the second one has problem with the power switch!!
Sounds crazy, but yes, I am facing this problem and the response from BB workshop is too slow. It might take 15 days to fix the problem. Really bad. Not worth spending on BB phones now.

• AnonD-197784

Iko, 01 Aug 2017This phone is so underrated.. Garnered several negative review b... moreThank you! A honest one.

• AnonD-197784

Aditya, 31 Jul 2017Hi Guys planning to buy this phone, is it still worth for 2017 ? 1000%

• Iko

This phone is so underrated.. Garnered several negative review but, hey have they revisited this device and make a review again?

Im using priv and it satisfied more than using those well-known flagship devices from a far more popular OEMs. I dont know what makes them cry. My only gripe About this device is the front facing 2mp camera. Luckily im not a selfie fan anymore so its not a big deal.

Nommy, 22 Jun 2017Guys please help, does all Blackberry allow you to buy BIS month... moreNope not with latest os 10's

• Aditya

Hi Guys planning to buy this phone, is it still worth for 2017 ?

• AnonD-197784

AnonD-682532, 31 Jul 2017Yes performance is better after the update but still its getting... moreMaybe a good case will help you.