BlackBerry Priv

BlackBerry Priv

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2017Don't do it. Depends on what you are looking for in a phone for me personally I love the fact that you can choose to use a sd card as either internal memory or as external. Then also the added benefit of a keyboard to eliminate any predictive text problems.
I have had an S7 and Note 5 but sorry I missed my BlackBerry.
Sent on my PRIV

Marius, 17 Feb 2017Android and Safety are two words that do not belong in the same ... moreYou say "very poor quality finishes" i know exactly why you say that but i tend too disagree. This phone has in my opinion the best quality materials that i've seen in a while. After 2 months of using it there is no scratch on it and looks exactly like new and besides the slider mechanism "issue" ( which luckly got much better after i dropped my phone a few days ago) the phone has no flaws hardware wise. The software part could be much improved though. Still laggy and buggy.
I tried BB10. no lag, no crash, no freez you say? the no lag part might be actually true (most of the time anyway). But my gf's q10 crashes and freezes like nothing else i've ever seen.

• Marius

bimi, 17 Feb 2017BB priv is the best phone till now. Because is the safer android... moreAndroid and Safety are two words that do not belong in the same sentence.

Blackberry Priv is a total fiasco partly through it's price and partly to it's very poor quality finishes. For BlackBerry, the Priv was a failed experiment, a mobile phone hastily made and thrown into the market, when the BlackBerry was one foot in the grave, hoping they will be able to save something.

BlackBerry Passport is an emblematic terminal for BlackBerry brand and it is miles away from any Priv or Android device.

BB10 0S is the ultimate mobile operating system PERIOD. No lag, no crush, no freeze, no malware vulnerability.

• bimi

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2017Don't do it. BB priv is the best phone till now. Because is the safer android phone. And the keybord is supperb

• BlackBerry rocks

sdmm, 16 Feb 2017I wanna buy a BB Priv , but worried about the battery life. any ... morePriv Battery life is excellent. Heating issue gone when 2g cell network connection turned off.

• sdmm

I wanna buy a BB Priv , but worried about the battery life. any suggestions for this ??? what about the heat problem, how is it going on marshmallow

• adrianeds

AnonD-644042, 12 Feb 2017Hie! Guys I am thinking to buy BB PRIV can you guys advice me ... moreHi there, I have owned the Priv since it first came out, and me personally disagree with what a lot of these tech websites say about it. For me it has never struggled, like slowing down or freezing and crashing and I work my phones pretty hard. Again my opinion the camera has been excellent from the start, however, fair play to Blackberry software updates have been coming thick and fast, and are still coming. With every update the phone has improved nd keeps on getting better. I would personally recommend it to anyone, the most under rated phone ever.

AnonD-644042, 12 Feb 2017Hie! Guys I am thinking to buy BB PRIV can you guys advice me ... moreFor looks yh for usage no

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2017try iphone first before commenting. you may right about what you... moreLol. Not all iPhone 7 Plus are like that. Bought it. Used it. Sold it.

Hie! Guys
I am thinking to buy BB PRIV can you guys advice me
Should i buy this phone?

• hired guns

Priv is the best phone. After upgrading to marshmallow it has become more fast. Priv is made in Mexico and all other handsets including samsung and apple all r assembled in China. Build quality of Priv is superb than any other handsets in market. Go for it. U want repent

• N3rvo

AnonD-642467, 07 Feb 2017Bought a Priv on Amazon from Mastertronics, same day the phones ... moreHave you upgraded it to Marshmallow? I've heard that resolved the heating issues for a lot of users. I've also heard that the Facebook app can cause overheating.

Mili_dogus, 07 Feb 2017Hey guys. Need your opinion about priv. I have an iphone 6s and ... moreDon't do it.

• Mili_dogus

Hey guys. Need your opinion about priv. I have an iphone 6s and now want to change it with a BB priv. Can you tell me do it or not??

Bought a Priv on Amazon from Mastertronics, same day the phones heats up, used it for a few days and it keeps happening, i send it back, they said they checked it but it was fine, and thats why they charged me 20% restocking fee, so if its fine why do you need to restock? Also i posted a review on Amazon but it got deleted, so dont trust their rating, since they delete the bad ones anyway. I guess they didnt delete the one i put on facebook, because its still there.

But other than that, the phone on itself is amazing, too bad i got a defect one because i loved it so much.
The design - not too big - touch & keyboard
Camera - makes amazing pictures
Can log in with your gmail and all your information syncs (i had a samsung before)
I bought an Iphone now and you can sync your data at all from Android to Iphone is a pain in the ass...
Battery life - good except it heats up and dies

• Arshad

iMO ,Tango is not working on classic

• Lama

I have been using Priv since October, I haven't got any problems and it's so striking to people, I get to feel like I'm driving the latest Merc when I'm around people using it. I was a big BlackBerry OS10 fan but yeah the Android 6 upgrade is as smooth if not better. The battery life is exquisite. The camera is marvelous. The only thing I hate is the fact that you can only play music on "Play Music" of which you can't use shortcuts anymore as we could on all previous blackberry's. The hardware keyboard feature always makes people go crazy when I flaunt with it lol but can't deny the fact that the buttons arent as smooth. It's an elegant phone in a nutshell.

Crackmasta, 30 Jan 2017haha no wonder it lasts 3 days, what happens when you use the hi... moreMainly i used the phone for music, call and text. And sometimes fb and fb chat. I have an ipad so why would i play a games on a small screen on my iphone. Then why would i play youtube or online stuff when there's a laptop? So obviously i am not a heavy user that's whay my iphone last that long.

• sanoo

is it posible for supporting otg?

• Babiegal

Mr.Malik, 25 Jan 2017not anymore, i have Q10 running IOS 10.1, and now whatsapp gave ... moreU have to update or download your whatsapp its wrking smooth on my Q10