BlackBerry Priv

BlackBerry Priv

I miss my blackberry. Have not had one in years because I need android apps. I love the priv. Excellent choice using Android, extremely powerful processor, lots of memory and ram.

• Anonymous 2

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2016Camera not satisfactory. photos taken on Lenovo Vibe Shot are ... moreName another phone that has high security features, a sliding keyboard with a relatively up to date OS, and then you can say nothing is special about this phone.

• gerald

great phone, beats the new iPhone 6s in specs, in everyway bar front facing camera lol
and stylish design :)

Camera not satisfactory.
photos taken on Lenovo Vibe Shot are much more sharper & more details are visible as compared to this priv camera.
Nothing special about this phone...

• Aadrian

Luze, 06 Jan 2016Is there anybody who knows when it's coming in white? ^^ Thanks!Will it come in white then?

• alyoorby

The launching of this Phone and with Android OS its good combination for a change.

wamambo , 09 Jan 2016Now they're into the game superb phone I will b the first one to... moreI am in Canada and have had the phone for a month.
Coming from a Blackberry Torch, there was some getting used to the Android system, but you are already using an Android phone so the transition should be easier for you.
I just love the slider feature and of course the physical keyboard!
The phone is super good looking, but quite a bit larger than the Torch, so I have been getting used to that.
Can't stand all the Apple hype and I love the security features of this phone - the best of BlackBerry and Android, all in one device.

• wamambo

Now they're into the game superb phone I will b the first one to buy it in South Africa come on blackberry....feeling happy this phone is beautifully crafted with android too inside I will throw away my Samsung

2 megapixels front camera is enough. The trend these days is selfie and most of the time they use filter effects so nothing really would change even your front camera is 5 or above megapixels. It's the filter effect that will matter.

• Michael

All around a great smartphone. Fast, smooth, and importantly secure. The physical keyboard is terrific.

• Nick

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2016The only bad thing about it is that it uses Android os my worstI think using android os was a really bad decision.I had like blackberry so much without the android os.It just make the wholde phone a wast to buy since it would be another android phone.

Luze, 06 Jan 2016Is there anybody who knows when it's coming in white? ^^ Thanks!No idea. But the black is nice. Very sleek

• Luze

Is there anybody who knows when it's coming in white? ^^ Thanks!

The only bad thing about it is that it uses Android os my worst

• luisuraq

Poor quality phone, physical keyboard stopped working just a few days after I got it, sent back to them and they said that the phone got wet. No way to go seamlessly from OS10 (passport to Priv) they sent a replacement and asked me to return it as the damage was not covered by the warranty. And I never made it wet..!

• Joy

noor, 31 Dec 2015Is it fit/usable in Bangladesh? Same question here :)

• Aadrian

All androids are the same. Only BlackBerry makes a different kind of android phone worth buying.

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2016Hey kayode, why would you look up specs for a BlackBerry phone ,... moregenuine and perfect question to an iphone lover....Good work bro....

• Narendra Deheri

It has amazing features. But price will be a major concern tha can effect its selling. BB should also produce low cost of mobile phones.

• sisher

All rubbish talk not true.real is expensive but far better then Samsung,sony or htc