BlackBerry Priv

BlackBerry Priv

Woww blackberry ist good.. Come to fight iphone and samsung

In this era where "selfie" is the trend, 2 mega pixels for the front camera seems like a poor choice. I love BlackBerry don't get me wrong. Priv is my top pick. I just don't get it.

AnonD-477208, 23 Dec 2015Dude it's an android pgone + 5.2 inch .... That's mean if tbere ... moreyou are right with that.....but the main reason that makes me buy this phone is the keyboard in it...._if it is useless for me i will buy iphone insted of it

Esquireautos , 24 Dec 2015I thought nothing else will beat passport but this actually got ... moreactually, you are right....

• Jimmy

This is the king!

• Esquireautos

I thought nothing else will beat passport but this actually got my eyes pup out in admiration...priv is topping my wish list with no comparison

AnonD-478713, 20 Dec 2015this phone is fantastic .....although the CPU is snapdragon808 a... moreDude it's an android pgone + 5.2 inch .... That's mean if tbere is no english in the qwery keyboard u gonna use the defualt onscreen touch keyboard ... The software allow u to change i. Any language u want .... It's a logic thinking..... It wont be a problem

Ranasahib, 21 Dec 2015Awesome phone. have been using samsung for a long time but i thi... moreSame here, using Classic at moment and still prefer qwerty keyboard real button smartfones ,wish Priv had send and end buttons the red and green buttons.

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2015what about the battery ??????????????Pretty good
It's as good as samsung 6 edge plus

best phone ever.

loving my priv

now using Passport, will change to Priv, seems more than great!

mellovalent, 21 Dec 2015is your priv has been updated? is there any improvement?the QWERTY keyboard is english, i want to buy one but with an arabic QWERTY keyboard

• Ranasahib

Awesome phone. have been using samsung for a long time but i think this is something what i was looking for. I like it.

what about the battery ??????????????

• Aju

Hot cowboy, 14 Dec 2015I'd rather go with LG seriously instead of this SAMSUNG bullsht.... moreHahaha.....goood study u have done brother..plz dont step into tech sites ever again if ur studies r so disappointing and clarity less.

• samir sha

using 6s plus since 2 week back. its performance is awesome. but facing a problem. i am getting very low download speed when download something from App Store. At the same network others phone works fine. please someone suggest me how can I recover it ???/

• mellovalent

AnonD-478713, 20 Dec 2015this phone is fantastic .....although the CPU is snapdragon808 a... moreis your priv has been updated? is there any improvement?

• Siri Sri

AnonD-463899, 12 Dec 2015Very poor performance, poor sound . camera from 13 mps who inter... morepoor sound? bad camera? don't tell me you're lying! the camera here is great! definetly ONE OF THE BEST.. the sound quality? well the speaker sounds average.. but the audio jack is BEYOND AVERAGE...