BlackBerry Priv

BlackBerry Priv

it became useless
go for xiaomi in this price range, lots of features
im using both priv and xiaomi ;)

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2017In otherwords,no point going for itSo,should I forget about buying it?

yort11, 21 Dec 2017This phone will no longer receive Android updates. It came with ... moreIn otherwords,no point going for it

• yort11

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2017Can I still buy this phone? Or has it become useless because of ... moreThis phone will no longer receive Android updates. It came with Android 5.1. The black box international version will get the Nougat update but the carrier branded phones will not, they cant. Phone is good and usable but sadly not supported by manufacturer in keeping software updated. For Blacberry with Adroid 7, look at the KeyOne.

Can I still buy this phone? Or has it become useless because of the recent news from its maker?

• nnabazz

Pls when it says that support for this phone will be discontinued,what does it mean? Is it that the phone will become wortheless or what? Can one still go for it, and why if so?

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2017Down to 199 and no top up in Curry's :)Thanks. :)

AnonD-655518, 16 Dec 2017Down to £199 plus 10 top up at Carphone Warehouse,very goo... moreDown to 199 and no top up in Curry's :)

• Cole Kirchoff

Honestly I love the Priv. It has a beautiful screen (with a PPI higher than most flagship phones today), the keyboard is solid and clicky, and the back of it is very grippy and does not slide. I am bummed about not getting the upgrade to Nougat, but Marshmallow will do. The features BlackBerry added are very nice too. I would highly recommend this phone to anybody, even if they don't like the physical keyboard!

Down to £199 plus 10 top up at Carphone Warehouse,very good phone.

So a two years old phone who did not even got Android Nougat is getting its support discontinued? Wow, this is so BB. As someone is saying, they are the zombies of this whole mobile phone world.

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2017Is this phone worth it today? Planning to pick it up but was won... moreThere is new Camaro but classic still worth

Hey guys
I wanna ask about the build quality
Is it weak ?

• vis

does it support 4g volte

RAYMOND , 07 Dec 2017Hi guys, may I ask isn’t this B.B. priv can support WhatsApp an... moreYes you can use, and it's fully come as Android, you can use all kinda apps from play store.

• Difr3

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2017Is this phone worth it today? Planning to pick it up but was won... moreSwitched from iPhone to s7 edge which I never thot I would change for years but then when I got my priv I am planning to buy 2 just for the casement phone

• Raymond

AnonD-697960, 08 Dec 2017Hello Yes,the BB priv support all the app that you want,becaus... moreOk tqvm... I will consider for it...

Yes,the BB priv support all the app that you want,because it's an android phone.

• RAYMOND

Hi guys, may I ask isn’t this B.B. priv can support WhatsApp and WeChat? I’m from Malaysia