BlackBerry Priv

BlackBerry Priv

• tariq awan pakistan

Mori, 11 Oct 2015I love Blackberry but not a Android Device :(Yes I do agree, not android, BlackBerry has its distinction just because it's not android. BlackBerry team should improve its os not to follow the sheep walk.

Keywar, 10 Oct 2015OMG! I wish that i have the money to buy this phone when it is r... moreThe BB keyboard is just wonderfull. That´s the reason I kepp waiting for a new BB breakthrough. I will wall wait for tne new BB Android PRIV.

Evamaria Uribe
Colombia, South America

• Blackberry

I am not wanting because it's coming one day

• Satyam Singh

this cell phone is becomes a best cell of blacberry!!!!!!!

• vishal sharma

wow thats great

bb samsung! ^^

• Eske Rahn

FromIrelandWithLove, 11 Oct 2015Couldnt disagree more with you! The fact that the keyboard IS po... moreI guess it depends on what your reference is.
For users hardware keyboards experience limited to the phones like feature phones, it is natural with a portrait keyboard.
I have had several qwerty-side sliders, and appreciate the size of the keys, as it reduces erroneous typing.

But that said, I might very well end up buying this one, as I detest the Ios on my current phone/phablet (Ip6- and a side slider keyboard case) despite it being a bit too huge to be fully one hand operated (except for people with rather large hands - and they would prefer larger keys too)

• jawad

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2015coolll....time to go back to blackberry this design is awesome,... moreNo finger prints sensor

• Swift Eli

Sweeeeeet!!! BlackBerry has always been my best phone. But I just can't wait for the new and stylish BlackBerry Priv to be out. I just can't but its like they know the exact kinda phone. I've been waiting so long for this. Very Beautiful BB Team....

Amazingggg.... i can't wait.... hurry up, bb. Hurry up release it!

• Ahmed Badri

I can't wait for it...

coolll....time to go back to blackberry
this design is awesome, looks like S6edge with slider keyboard, and the screen is narrow to the edge side...niceee..

• FromIrelandWithLove

Eske Rahn, 11 Oct 2015This is really an interesting device. Had they only made the sl... moreCouldnt disagree more with you! The fact that the keyboard IS portrait is what will make this device a winner. A portrait keyboard comes natural, a landscape keyboard doesnt. Been waiting for a device like this for over 5 years now! BB quality, Android OS and a sliding PORTRAIT keyboard (that doesnt sacrifice a nice size touchscreen) - I personaly feel this will be the best phone ever made (from my point of view).

• Mori

I love Blackberry but not a Android Device :(

• ka6

i m waiting....

• Eske Rahn

This is really an interesting device.
Had they only made the sliding keyboard landscape and not portrait, it would have been even better, as the hardware keys would be much larger (or rather: less tiny)

• haider

its time to move on Switching to Blackberry

Keywar, 10 Oct 2015OMG! I wish that i have the money to buy this phone when it is r... moreabsolutely agree 1000%

• help bb

Keywar, 10 Oct 2015OMG! I wish that i have the money to buy this phone when it is r... moreplease you save money for buy new bb priv for you?thanks

• Hg

BB executives are not worthy, going the Android route is good but the only solution.
Blackberry should give us more phone model choices, thin and light, 70% screen to body ratio ....on the bbOS.