BlackBerry Q5

BlackBerry Q5

• Krish

Pradip Nile, 14 Apr 2020Need Blackberry phone but where am purchasingblackberry phone still availabe in amazon.in or snapdeal.com

• Pradip Nile

Need Blackberry phone but where am purchasing

• jughead

I just received my q5 and am in the process of updating to 10.3. So far it seems like a nice solid little device. Next I ditch google.

AlexSantos, 13 Sep 2019Hi, good afternoon! I managed to sell an android smartphone... moreGood.
Q10 is equally a good gadget.

I side loaded WhatsApp on Q5 recently and it's working fine.
All the best for your collection efforts.

Vic4BBM, 06 Sep 2019I am a fan of Blackberry too. I got Q5 and a Curve 9220, bo... moreHi, good afternoon! I managed to sell an android smartphone (4.4) that belonged to my daughter yesterday and finally got enough money to buy my Blackberry Q5, but I intend to buy a Blackberry Q10 too, very soon.

[deleted post]I am a fan of Blackberry too. I got Q5 and a Curve 9220, both in working condition. Somehow I did get some idea that someone in world will come to me to get a working condition blackberry phone with original BBOS.

Unfortunately I don't know which part of world you are, but I don't think any courier or postal service would deliver it free.

And it has been my experience, things when given away free are never valued.
I am not greedy about money.

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2019Where do I get it in 2019? I want for my retro phones collection.I stil have a Q5. It is in good working condition. Unfortunately I am not using it anymore.

Where do I get it in 2019? I want for my retro phones collection.

• Javed

no volte service

That 1:1 screen, very weird

• Freddy

Rk, 16 Jun 2018I download whats app app for android and it works fine fo... moreIs it too slow for Wsap to load for the first time?

• Obaid

Q10, 25 Aug 2018https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdOmDpEup2UEvery thing is installed but not working .. there is a notification for invalid data connection

• Warrior

How’s the battery life if one only use it for texting and calls?

• Shahab

:HELP:
I am using Blackberry and its a great source for me. But sometimes when I connect my mobile to charge it turns on my internet data?? How can I manage it ?

• Q10

Xander, 16 Aug 2018I tried downloading an android app on my Q5 but it wont installhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdOmDpEup2U

I tried downloading an android app on my Q5 but it wont install

WhatsApp works. Process as mentioned by Annon below is to be followed.

• Rk

I download whats app app for android and it works fine for text etc. on BB Classic and probably others too, to fix the photo sending issue you need to download whats app fixer and it immediately solves the issue.

• LukeTheExpert

THE CHILLED INDIAN, 21 May 2018GUYS , dont buy bb q series or z series . ram wil get fulle... moreAny of the Q series of blackberry are better then the bold,Curve combined,
My phone is literally instantaneous opening stuff,

GUYS , dont buy bb q series or z series . ram wil get fulled fastly