BlackBerry Q5

BlackBerry Q5

• amit sonar

this phone working whats app yes our no

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2018My Q5 is can't make long duration call. Because auto disconnecte... moreI have same problem

• asitha

To be honest I love my q5. I actually use it for texting and calling...and browsing.i think it's a great phone for a simple life.build quality isn't bad as they say.good combination of a bumb and a smart phone.

My Q5 is can't make long duration call. Because auto disconnected. What want to do for it?

Chris, 30 Dec 2017Hey,does it work on q5WhatsApp doesn't work on BB OS device.
Announcement is for support for BBOS devices till 2019 and not for WhatsApp.

• Chris

Vic4BBM, 18 Dec 2017The announcement is for support for BBO 10 till 2019. Plus it wi... moreHey,does it work on q5

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2017Until December 31, 2019. Just announced today. No guarantees abo... moreThe announcement is for support for BBO 10 till 2019. Plus it will work out options for trade in with new BB devices.

But nothing regarding WhatsApp.

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2017Until December 31, 2019. Just announced today. No guarantees abo... moreJust checked today. WhatsApp support is not extended till Dec 2019.
In case if you have link to such an announcement, please share it here.

It's sad that such a good device is dying just coz of OS.

AnonD-716761, 18 Nov 2017I plan to buy this q5 or q10. I don't need whatsapp and other a... moreUntil December 31, 2019. Just announced today. No guarantees about security patches, though.

• AnonD-720117

mukhthar, 18 Nov 2017Mine turned off even it had 70% battery Anybody plz advice an... morebro I have also same problem like>>> I will not suggest anyone to buy this

• naresh

Roshan, 06 Nov 2017Can I use jio sim in this phone Yes u can use Jio sim but you may not able to have call u can use data

I plan to buy this q5 or q10.
I don't need whatsapp and other apps, for them I'm using other devices. I just need phone, sms and synchronize google account.
My question is: how long will bb continue supporting bb10 customers..?

• mukhthar

Mine turned off even it had 70% battery

Anybody plz advice any solution

• Roshan

Can I use jio sim in this phone

• Ck

SIM cards , 28 Oct 2017It is. A quadriatic sim phone. You can use T-Mobile, Verizon, Ai... moreHow is that possible how do u go about it? I have never heard of a dual sim blackberry please give me details on how to do this.

• SIM cards

Aaa, 04 Aug 2017Is this single Sim or dual SIM?It is. A quadriatic sim phone. You can use T-Mobile, Verizon, Airtel and Optus. If further you want expansion, there is an option to open the screen and put two more Simcard.

• DIGICEL PNG

does this phone support digicel and telikom 4g in papua new guinea

• Ali

chandan, 13 Aug 2017Yes you can sideload google play store on ithow to sideload playstore? or other android apk's?

• Ali

can we install whatsapp? and all android apk's can be installed in it? google play also work in q5? please let me know going to buy today

• Sandy

Prasad Shindolkar, 27 Sep 2017Is whatsapp will work on this ? Q5Afcourse you can use APK file also its supbub