BlackBerry Storm2 9520

BlackBerry Storm2 9520

• ravi

Iam not connected wi-fi

• revant

I love this phone ... i was using this phone since 3 years ago till now .. still good phone and no bad ... i really like it ... love storm 2 so much ... :)

in terms of quality this phone is no.1

• eros

how to turn on wi-fi on this phone ?

App error 523 troubling me.

• al

its a beautiful kind of phone.i like the specifications.

• hydrophonic

No mouse mmmmh, well a challenge the screen is costy for me this would be a buy and sell phone is it possible to update the os to 7.1 ?

somebody please help me!!! I cant connect to blackberry app world....they are asking me to check network connections...!moreover i cant get gps connection too!!! Hope somebody would help me fast!!!! :/

• Sam

mike, 10 Apr 2014my blackberry storm 2 wont turn on, i think its the battery... moreBattery problem friend my blackberry torch 9800 like a problem

• mike

my blackberry storm 2 wont turn on, i think its the battery because i put it on the charger and the red light that shows its charging just goes away after like 30 secs, can anyone help me?

• ali-35421

my cell phone is block please open the networking

• raj

wifi not work properly

my phone is locked and the touch screen cannot respond what should i do with this

• sbs

how to copy contact details from 9520 to other handset like nokia e63

• ahmed21489@etisalat.

wahaab khan, 29 Dec 2013ben bro, update your OS .... after update os ... wi-fi wor... moreahmed21489@etisalat.eg.blackberry.com

• wahaab khan

ben, 12 Dec 2013my device was fine. but recently i can't even connect to an... moreben bro, update your OS .... after update os ...
wi-fi work properly...

• wahaab khan

ben dear update your OS
after update os... wi-fi work properly

Class test yes blackberry 9520 supports what's app .

• class test

please,i want to know whether this phone support what's app?

• ben

my device was fine. but recently i can't even connect to any wi-fi. it was almost 1 yr.