BlackBerry Storm 9500

BlackBerry Storm 9500

To BlackBerry:

How can you expect your phone to be successful if it doesn't have Wi-Fi? The lack of Wi-Fi basically just killed this phone.

If I'm not mistaken, you can use this on Vodafone Egypt?

• Spyderryder

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2016Yes! I like it too - its very clever even now its almost 8 years... moreAndroids don't update it's apps every two days individually updates can be limited to when you want them done or when the OS is updated. At least androids have apps the BB 9500 had almost none, and had less memory. But it was a very fine phone as well as one that could actually spell. But what most people didn't know is that all those slick things were actually done in BB servers and presented on the hand unit.
Now that I have a couple Samsung S5 s I still have the three old BB s in a drawer and would like to make them useful again. I know I can use it for an MP3 player, or a tiny low rez video player, or even a voice note taker... but is there anything else it would be good for, I mean after all it is a computer, and a cell radio included.... maybe I could use it as the hart of a robot....lol any suggestions ?

sapalo marioh, 23 Apr 2015the best phone if u no how to use itYes! I like it too - its very clever even now its almost 8 years old! The only problem is with its memory - sometimes becomes right 0 but alone he will recover it, if not a reset! BB old via BiS were clever phones not like now in every corner full of only androids, updating their apps every 2 days, like eating GB with bread and so big like plates!

• angus

Wicky, 18 Jun 2016Come on guys, no comments on this phone. Back in 2008 it was it'... moreYes its wow device 8years old, I do agree with u wicky

• Wicky

Come on guys, no comments on this phone. Back in 2008 it was it's time far ahead. Now it is 8 years old, so don't complain it's getting slow or the camera is bad.

Just compare equal phones from that age with this one, you will see, other phones are just old and even don't have a proper email functionality. Even no chat function! This one had the awesome BBM.

the camera is not so pleasing.....

• johnnte

the sensitivity of this phone is horrible

my BB9500 buttons stopped working abruptly nw3 i cnt evn hang up a call after av called someone n still its speed is dying each day.

• Ann

Does anyone know how to restore blackberry storm 9500 to factory setup, please?
Many thanks

• Ann

Does anyone know how to restore blackberry storm 9500 to factory setup, please?
Many thanks

• ERIC MUZVIDZIWA

today(11/06/15) whilst on Flipboard, former RIM CEO mentioned that BB9500 was the downfall of Company.......i had every reason to hate this touch and press worst smartphone of my generation

• sapalo marioh

the best phone if u no how to use it

• yusca

Mestybrown, 22 Sep 2013Any software I can install to get WIFI? If there any, pls inbox ... moreHow can I activate my blackberry and also Bbm ?

• solo

it has no wifi.. and it's hard for me to text.. real bad

• twinkie

It is strong but doesn't show emotions on whatsapp..

• patto

very very very bad even worse bcos there is no wifi . this mordern world phone like this without wifiplease bring our money back and dump the phones

Very awfull lack in good preforemence would be better of with iphone 3G don't consider buying

• eric muzvidziwa

Morkel, 25 Sep 2013While I'm typing it freezes but the buttons Work. Any help? had the same problem too,try restore your phone to factory setup