BlackBerry Style 9670

BlackBerry Style 9670

y cant it hav a gsm network...????

• Vito

I love this phone....
I can use an a*droid as my GSM phone and this phone for my CDMA... good Idea huh???

• Hassan Gulam Mozambi

Review the price is very high

• ajay

Sam, 30 Jun 2011i have 50pcs in stock reliance and mts activatedwhat's price like

• chiyya

please release in gsm....lots of people are waiting for it....its a damn good phone

• jj

i like flip phone..why blackberry company make more flip mobile phone

• sasa

w think they will release a bb style with gsm ? am in uae and rlly rlly wanna have it :( ???

• musangk

i just want to know, it's phone using RUIM or inject..????

• dr.shanks

ive been using blackberry style. wonderful master piece. packed in a small device. powerful too. but they could have brought it in gsm also. rim wake up - if u wanna sell more pieces pl bring bb style in gsm mode too.

• arp734

As posted in the top of the specs this phone is not and will not work on GSM networks and services. CDMA only!

• rahul..

Sam, 30 Jun 2011i have 50pcs in stock reliance and mts activatedi Want one for tata indicom.

is this phone too thick and outdated. i really want to buy it.

• kams

hi, can anybody confirm if i can use this phone with my airtel postpaid number (GSM)?

• abi

Sam, 30 Jun 2011i have 50pcs in stock reliance and mts activatedneed 1 piece what will be the price Mr.Sam

• Sam

chamar, 04 Jun 2011i want this phone right now................. i have 50pcs in stock reliance and mts activated

• Jason

dimpy, 23 Jun 2011awesome phone yaar,,,,,,,hope 1 day i"ll be lucky to have d... moremy experience says dont buy this phone ever.. is u r currently using x3 then u better wait for nokia E6.. it will fill all ur requirements.. dont go on looks this phone is seriously very poor in performance in each and every sense.. i had it and my collegues also had.. sold it in 3 months only

• harry

no GSM worth less phone launch it on GSM .......................

• lll

Probably the ugliest phone I have ever seen.

• dimpy

awesome phone yaar,,,,,,,hope 1 day i"ll be lucky to have dis cell.......my current cell is noxia x3 and my future cell wil surely be style 9670....bcz itz stlyish like me.........

• Abhi

No GSM..
No Front CAM..
No RAdio..
But Phone is good.. Nice Design..
watta bullshit idea. Use ur Brains