BlackBerry Style 9670

BlackBerry Style 9670

• bk

annesean, 13 Aug 2014when would the blacberry style 9670 going to be launched in sout... morenever

annesean, 13 Aug 2014why is that this phone as not bring launched in south africa?...... moreThis phone is old as shit. If you have an interest in it, realize its only useful for making calls and get a Moto E or G

I just wish that if this phone was available with SIM CARD SLOT!! :( :(

• annesean

when would the blacberry style 9670 going to be launched in south africa?

• annesean

why is that this phone as not bring launched in south africa?...this phone looks really nice and it would be really nice if we could also have it south africa as well!!!!

• Raaz

I lov this phone.. Plz launch in GSM in india

• Jawaher

John, 11 Jul 2014Hi Iam wondering of your phone is funner than iPhone I have th... moreHow much is that mobile phone

• John

ivanzz, 06 Jun 2014I love my phone its so tough and beautyHi Iam wondering of your phone is funner than iPhone I have the iPhone 4s how is the camcorder on your phone

• Felipe

Best Flip Cellphone Super

• ivanzz

I love my phone its so tough and beauty

• dev

this is costly because an any smart phone are low pries in India .

truly speaking not my kinda of phone

How can I get it ?
How can I be the distributor in my country(nigeria)
We love it here

• groov

Its cool handset I really buy this handset.....

• iofhua

I have been wanting a flip phone with qwerty keyboard for a long time, and I don't know why they aren't more popular... I would get this but I only have GSM in my area. If they had a phone like this with GSM and longer battery life I would buy it in a second!

• Kanz

One of the best BB designs. i Love flip phones, wish if they launch it in GSM. Please RIM make flip phone lovers happy ..

Cathrynn, 28 Oct 2013Please please can someone tell me where I can purchase this love... moreIf you live in the states you can buy it at Boost mobile stores or Ebay, many places online to buy it for just 80-100$.

Ive owned mine 4 years, first used on Sprint and now Boost mobile, its a wonderful phone with all the Blackberry functions, I also own the Boost Blackberry 9310 and my 9670 is just as fast if not better. love the screen on this!its not slow at all, no slower than my Boost BB 9310, battery life is great, last a whole day of normal use, I use wifi more than mobile data and with the Boost Mobile unlimited plan its more than worth it!

Cathrynn, 28 Oct 2013Please please can someone tell me where I can purchase this love... moreI've seen them for sale on ebay. These are CDMA phones and will not work on GSM band. So depending on where you live this phone may not work.

• Cathrynn

Please please can someone tell me where I can purchase this lovely phone from? I am desperate to buy one, but can't find a retailer? Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot Cathrynn