BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

• zain007

hi guys, my black berry is working good but one fact is there that when ever I try to use app world or facebook application the error comes that you're not connected to a wifi network even it is connected with a wifi, please tell me what would be the problem with my phone??????

Hello guys...my wifi gives problem to connect sometimes...but it does connect more of the times...but i can t access black berry market even it is connected with wifi....it says...verify your wifi network or you are not connected to a wifi...where browsing is working at the same time...some one help me..

• Myke

salik, 25 Jun 2012worstphone no skype, no viber, samsunggalaxy y is better than th... moreDrop your galaxy a couple of times, then see how good it works... These things are heavy, that means they are made for real life not cartoon ones, but if you like cheap lightweight plasticky things then enjoy your galaxy, a young guy at work bought an s3 5 weeks ago, already needs t0 put a pen under the charger connector to get it to work, be interesting to see how his $1000nz phone is performing (or not) in another 5weeks, blackberries are tough phones...

• Gandhar

Hi guys,
Does anyone know how to mark and send many files via bluetooth...such as files like songs,pics
Plz help...

• GERSON ALLAN

my mama have dis 4on torch 9800 is fantabulous on comment no question

• ashraf khan

I love bb 9800 . This pics is rock.so many options.
I think this no. 1 ph on cell phone history..becoz hi is tuch....and qwerty key pad + senser....no any compny item in 3 option.....

• old blackberry user

I have my torch from 2010 when it was launch ..
It's by far the best experience I had it with a bb phone ...
Still using it !
The battery lasts about 3-4 days on 3g deppending the use
Verry good call signal and quality ,although the 9000 bold rocks big time at the loud speaker
I haven't used the os7 platform yet due to high bb prices
I have owned the 8520 curve , 9700 bold , 9000 bold , 9500 storm

I've had this 9800 for 17 months. I LOVE this phone, and everything about it...cannot imagine ever owning another Smartphone. No interest in changing or upgrading. The best choice. No question.

• Godwin

i bought this phone and has been using it for the last 8months. In the last 2months it has been a real problem, screen light gone(cant sms or see who is calling or make acall for that matter), it stucks that sometimes you have to remove the battery. Any advise coz it is getting into my nerves?

• azam khan

Ayaan Khan, 13 Nov 2012I Am Using This Phone Since Last 1 Month.This phone is Gifted To... moreYes i have also That phone,,,in that Phone have amezing Feature and also Good backup,, I realy realy thank to BlackBarry,,

• Ayaan Khan

I Am Using This Phone Since Last 1 Month.This phone is Gifted To Me From My Grand Sister She is Living inSouth Africe.I Thing That this is a ossum Phone It Have All Feature Thank's Black Berry

how to print or transferr email

• maitha

try to put radio mobile without radio its boring please do the the necerssary.

Not a bad phone..But when leading a active life.dust and other particulars gets inside the cover easily..and don't drop it..btw does anyone know how much it would cost to get a new display on one ?

• Sigar

Can the OS 6.0 be upgraded to OS7.0 or 7.1? I am thinking of buying it buy i need to know more abt the device

• gerardo

does anyone know how to get Ebay for bb9800?

• Aidos

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2012Go For 9900 is bettter, I had a problem with the Torch and when ... moreThnx a lot Bro. am goin for 9900 No doubt abt dat. I wanted an advice from sum1 who had used one of them. Once again thnx Bro.

• Aidos

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2012BB 9900 wayy betterThnx a lot Bro. am goin for 9900 No doubt abt dat. One again thnx. I hope u've used it b4

Aidos, 07 Nov 2012Guys am in a Dilema here...can any1 help or suggest? which 1 sho... moreGo For 9900 is bettter, I had a problem with the Torch and when i change it i took another one istead of taking 9900.. Very stupid from me

the Torch scratch by the time and getting ugly after 3 month with me and seems like it more than one year with me w hanging from time to time.

trust me and go for 9900, will be good choice