BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

• Mandy

My bis is not connected can't download whatsapp t says this Phone doesn't hve whatsapp I MST switch 2 a connected phone,Mara y kant. When I upgrade it doesn't work

• cutie-oh

NADEGE, 27 Jan 2016i read jvm error 517 on my screen why?The same thing happen to my device, it meansyou have to go and flash it

pls i dnt know how the internet and wifi function

• Bel

Can this phone use as hotspot

• Blackberry fans

rofmoni, 12 Jun 2016I have the same problem and I updated the phone with bb desktop ... moreOk i should update the latest software on deskstop

storm 268, 01 Jun 2016I have the same problem ,did you found a solution can someone tell me how to restore videos that were deleted by mistake

• rofmoni

joshuaisswat, 11 Jun 2016No , you just got to download the Black Berry Desktop Software ,... moreI have the same problem and I updated the phone with bb desktop manager but the whatsapp does not function.

• joshuaisswat

black berry fans, 10 May 2016Yesterday I download whatsapp on my black berry 9800, I wanted t... moreNo , you just got to download the Black Berry Desktop Software , then connect your Blackberry Device via connection cord to your computer.
The Desktop Software should recognize the device.
Then update your device via the Desktop Software.

• storm 268

black berry fans, 10 May 2016Yesterday I download whatsapp on my black berry 9800, I wanted t... moreI have the same problem ,did you found a solution

• black berry fans

Yesterday I download whatsapp on my black berry 9800, I wanted to lunch the whatsapp, they say whatsapp will no longer work on black berry 9800 old software version that I should go and update my phone. Does it mean that black berry 9800 will no longer have lastest software version pls where can I get the lastest version of black berry 9800. And this device look like andriod device.

• shifiy

Best BlackBerry mobile I have ever use.... All over performance is best...

• Shifan

Bahrul islam, 04 Mar 2016How do i format BlackBerry 9800 ModelGo to option >security>security wipe and type BlackBerry.

• Rath

why my Blackberry 9800 no have AT&T

• Bahrul islam

How do i format BlackBerry 9800 Model

• eugenio stephan

how to restore the pictures and music into blackberry 9800 ?

• Moira

How can I delete all my photos and messages on the Torch 9800?

• Carmoi

How do I delete all my photos and messages on the Torch 9800?

it is a good smartphone,but it needs much customizations before use.
Eg:it needs browser service book to connet to the internet using cellular network

• NADEGE

i read jvm error 517 on my screen why?

I can't download watsapp,email etc.. My phone can't be recognized on internet, even BIS can't work help please