BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

Can apps be downloaded? Having had a Samsung w droid where i was able to go onto the 'market,' then search and download. Is this the same for blackberry?

• Hitman

The Phone is nice, friendly and the battery is ok compared to other handset. And the usability of its interface and emails is very good. It is well build. Not that heavy.

I recommend this phone to anybody whois in too emails and chatting as weel.

And the phoen is solid fast and smooth.

• Farhaan Nasir

KJC, 25 Mar 2011Considering you have an iPod Touch already, you should buy Torch... moreDude i haf n97 mini and not I-Phone 4 !!
and its always been a bad luck for me when it comes to mobile phones ... I dnt at all lyk my n97 mini ... and I am thinkin of changin my phone !!! Torch attracts me .. but reviews says that it has a hang up problem ...
and i am fed up with my hang up problem in nokia ....
soo if this phone really has a hang up problem so plz tell me!!!

is it possible to use any software for international calling cards in Qatar

• teefash

Sixteen, 06 Apr 2011Hi Guys, Can I downnload MS office on my Torch?Somewhere on the specs i read on http://salesinland.com/blackberry-torch-9800-pho­ne.html states you can use 'Word TO-Go' which does similar thing to MS word.

But i think it's on trial though, you might have to pay for the premium package. You can also check App Store for substitute.

cud anyone please tell me how is the battery life for torch,if i am only using the blackberry messenger and for calling and texting?how does the battery life compare with nokia e71?

• Mavrick

Can i use the Torch as a modem with my laptop to surf the net?

• sam

n_babyk, 06 Apr 2011In due time people will see that Black berry and their OS all th... moref*** off ...!

• jamesfnbond

Had a Droid X for four months and couldnt stand it. Big bulky and awkward to use. Plus it contantly mis fired and froze and would constantly call or text numbers on it's own. It is a good phone for teens and very young adults who like to face book and shoot movies and pics of all their latest hijinks and send them to each other. It's more of an entertainment toy than anything. The thousands of apps sounds interesting until you see that 99.9% are useless to you. If you want a serious phone that is very tight fast and efficient... small and compact and performs seamlessly get a Blackberry with the 6.0 OS. That's a real phone for a man . Not a goofy game gadget for some nerdy kid impressed by hokie marketing like the Iphone and Droid

I need active my facebook icon anybody can help me

doc, 04 Apr 2011hey guys can anyone tell me how to bak up the media files from t... moreYou have the two options:
1, Use the BB desktop software to do full back up.
2, Connect your BB to the computer with USB cable-PHone will give you 3 options(USB, SYNC, Charge) Select USB option then just copy and paste whatever file you want from Media card to you computer.
*PLS MAKE SURE maas storge mode is turned on for your media file..

• Keith

Is the battery life good (Torch 9800)

• n_babyk

n_babyk, 06 Apr 2011bb = crapIn due time people will see that Black berry and their OS all these things are total garbage. Get an Inspire 4g or an iPhone simple, have fun.

• n_babyk

• Sixteen

Hi Guys,

Can I downnload MS office on my Torch?

• John

Nad, 04 Apr 2011John I had the same situation last week. Anyways my thinkning ... moreNad thanks for your advise you are right e7 is very big for me too I think torch is right choice for me and black berry is black berry we can't compare with any nokia mobile thanks

• Raco

doc, 04 Apr 2011hey guys can anyone tell me how to bak up the media files from t... moreHi. you need to have on your computer blackberry desktop softwear, wich you cand download on the official site. after that is insatlled, you conect your smartphone and it will recognize it. there at options you find ,,backup data" clik on it and let the computer do the rest. good luck.

• maria

doc, 04 Apr 2011hey guys can anyone tell me how to bak up the media files from t... moreConnect device to balckberry desktop manager and do a full back up. alternateley connect and sync media card. hope this helps

this phone is great always works and is reliable it puts all notifications in a place where they're easy to manage.this feature is really nice because i have used the iphones and the notifications and messages always interfear with what im doing and i totally hate when my screen frezzes because im trying to deal with it

• Aeju

Plz any one tell me can i make video calls on bb torch.. plz advice can i go wit this phone r no??