BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

the thing mad!

warmonger80, 31 Mar 2011Been a BB user for a couple of years now, 4 different models. BB... moreappears just to need the spell checker to work

• John

Friends this Monday I m going to buy a new phone my budget is 30000 rs which one I should buy black berry torch or new nokia e7 pls give me advise pls

• Freshtex

Ali, 30 Mar 2011Pls help me this Sunday I m going to buy torch any one tell is t... morebuy this phone dude, i got it and believe me, there's nothing slow about this phone, nor OS6, i love the iphone styled cover flow when playing music among so many other cool features, also it comes with 3.5gb of internal memory plus another 4gbs on the mem. card.

I'm quite happy with my unbranded torch. Battery life is around two days, touch screen is very good too, camera quality improved.
No drawbacks and the slider is solid. I used to have the Galaxy S but battery life in Androids sucks and nowhere close to Blackberries.

Highly recommended.

• s

how can i register my home network to my bb device?

• warmonger80

Been a BB user for a couple of years now, 4 different models. BB Torch is out of this world, fast browsing, exelent apps from app world the only drawback is battery life, my 9700 Bold's battery life is almost double the Torch's

• rogerswireless

this phone is glitchy dont buy it.

• Ali

Pls help me this Sunday I m going to buy torch any one tell is this phn is very slow pls help me

gentle, 28 Mar 2011i want to buy a blackberry but do not know which one to buy... w... moreif you are a light user, get the bold. if you only use your device for phone calls, text msging, emails, bbm, and minor web browsing, the bold is greast for this. its slim and light, battery last at least 2-5 days before a charge. excellent reception. great speakers. good call quality. very practical.

if you are a heavy user like myself. i tend to web browse often, play media (video, music, youtube), and run lots of applications. the torch is great because it comes with the 4gb internal storage for lots of applications storage, it has a larger screen for playing videos, and the touch screen makes web browsing a lot easier than the bold.

best way to find out is to buy it and use it for youself to feel. remember all retailers give their customers a return peroid incase you don't like the product you just purchased. just make sure you follow the return policy (some companies dont like to return/exchange a used up product they can't resell). hope this advice helps. good luck

• Nad

Bought my first BB , torch 9800. Definetly it takes time to adjust to the new system as for the tiny keyboard plus the software. I guess its a more secure unit than the rest. The apps for it is unbelievably horrible!!! Not to do fancy stuff but to use for work is the prime objective.

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2011B torch. iam a huge fan of Apple, and had a similar confusion. I... moreTotally agree

• Bold 2

This Sunday I m going to buy a new phn guys pls help me which one I should buy torch or bold 9780 and one more thing I have bold 2 pls help me

• Smiles 92

Hi everyone I am going to climb mount kili but if I reach the top I get what ever i want. I am cofused... should I buy the black berry torch 9800 or the macbook air

• kiki lala's

blackberry torch call video camera in the back?

arlen5000, 23 Mar 2011Hey, I have a ipod touch 1g as my music player and a nokia E66 a... moreiphone 4. definitely a better unit. bb just have bis

arlen5000, 23 Mar 2011Hey, I have a ipod touch 1g as my music player and a nokia E66 a... moreB torch. iam a huge fan of Apple, and had a similar confusion. I got the torch and could not be happier. I have used the iPhone, galaxy and Xperia and find the torch to be equally good, if not better in all respects.

• gentle

i want to buy a blackberry but do not know which one to buy... was looking at the bold 9780 or a blackberry torch... i heard the blackberry torch usually do have a hanging problem and sliding issue i really do not know if that is true.. please help me out so i know the right phone to buy..

Thanks

• gaga

Farhaan Nasir, 24 Mar 2011How is torch? I am thinkin to change my n97 mini . It is causin ... moreBOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buttons are better and lighter the torch is sooo anoying!!!

• projavax

Torch 9800 is a great phone.