BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

• dramy

Hi friends i can offer you good cases and batteries on http://www.9800accessories.com

• time-maker

• The O

IQBAL , 20 Jan 2011Hi people i have 1 of these phones for sale R 2800 neg reason fo... morehey, if i buy this does it come with the slips for warranty, and does it not have any faults on it? I can on afford R2500. How about it?

• the-Black-Swan

I just got my BB Torch Made in Mexico. I didn't notice the spec of dusts underneath the screen until it was on standby and these dusts are visible under sunlight. Tragic for me because it's not covered by warranty. There's also a slight wobble on the slider which doesn't bother as much as these dusts bother me. This is my 2nd BB and still using my Super BB Bold 9700 which despite heavy use, 3 hard fall on the floor and coming in-and-out of my pocket, not a single freaking dust got through its screen. BB Torch is fancy but not great like the Bold.

• LavLy

I like it more advanced better than blackberry the series. multi function and never boring

• klf

i had the blackberry 8900 before i got the 9800 and i iv'e also had the storm completely love it :-) when you switch too a new device and enter your email address in your new phone, it picks up you have a blackberry before and asks if you want too re-download all your applications, which is sweet cos you dont have too buy them again, n saves me a lot of hassle searching for them again.
i had alot of problems with my storm the torch's touch screen is amazing 10 out of 10 for me.

Whats the point having a sharp screen if you can make a fone call on your PHONE..It cant even get past 2011 without hiccups ie alarm did not go off,haha alarm clocks been round for decades..i_crap is dumbphone.Period..

AppleFan, 20 Jan 2011Have both this and Apple Iphone and its not as sharp screen as i... moreWhat you doing on here ,go and follow the other sheep .

AppleFan, 20 Jan 2011Have both this and Apple Iphone and its not as sharp screen as i... morego and jump off a cliff

• marck

yeah !! im agree, the torch its a totally differente type of smartphone

• AppleFan

Have both this and Apple Iphone and its not as sharp screen as i-phone, i-phone has a nicer layout, Torch layout is outdated and ancient

I-phone is fresh and fun to use, the torch is like your Grandads slippers, FOR OLD PEOPLE ONLY!!

• IQBAL

Hi people i have 1 of these phones for sale R 2800 neg reason for selling moving back to my country ! phone is 4 weeks old ! please do contact me on : 0798023295

• Engy AG

I adore my BB Torch.. it's simply amazing :)))
The only drawback is slow processor !! Other than that, it is a highly recommended BB :D such a gr8 experience..

• ember

got my bb torch and this is my very first blackberry phone...still adjusting and its exciting...i found the keypad small though but i know this can be used to....

so, to those who have been using blackberry, what can i expect from this?

• Craven

philm, 20 Jan 2011I am not having any problems with torch..I cannot stand it when ... more
Here Here, very well said.I am buzzing along with my Torch and look forward to the next editon also.

• philm

I am not having any problems with torch..I cannot stand it when they say its not as sharp screen as i-phone,it makes my blood boil cause it is a different class of smartphone.And why compare it all the time to that stupid non smartphone that cannot operate without a computer..How dare they compare it to that stupid damn thing.

I do need a bit more practice setting it up cause their are a GOOD selection of options which i love..I love customising phones.It well built and thats why it heavy.It is very very stylish and photos do not do torch justice.

Ah well a bit of a rant due to the whole world has been upset since the fruit crap arrived and everything is compared to it..These are more adult smartphones not like android and such with baby icons ,,blackberry is for Adults and the younger end who are more mature and spend their money wisely.

Blackberry = solid reliable powerhouse mature Smartphones,,sheer brilliance.

AMY, 14 Jan 2011can any1 temme hw 2 lock d screenFor the people who hav problem with the lock button,,,I had this problem with torch but then I used the convenience key to lock the screen(the key for capturing photos) u can adjust this through the setup,,but the disadvantage of this that each time u unlock ur screen u hav to enter the password which I did it QWER to mak it easy nd fast

• elle

this is the ish....... must have!!

• Alex

I found good accessories on www.9800accessories.com for my blackberry 9800 .