BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

is bb trch worth buyinh ...earlier i was planning to buy apple iphone4 bt it does nt hav a bluetooth.....so i m planning fr bb trch...is it wrth buying...m so confuzd.....

• Hady Aly

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2011Absolutely awesome... I used to detest BB but this one changed m... moreCould you please give me your e-mail ?? cause there's some questions i want to ask you about this phone

Absolutely awesome... I used to detest BB but this one changed my mind! I work for a phone company and this is better than the N-Series I've had, and my W995. There are better smartphones on the market but this is a different kettle of fish - BB have cornered a great part of the market. Massively recommended. Screen quality could be better and can crash on multiple tabs in the browser but ease of use in terms of it's capabilities is second to none.

I have read that the in call volume is too low, if this is so, it is surely a problem especially in a noisy environment, can any users comment please, as this seems a really important aspect of functionality. Thanks.

• Hady Aly

[deleted post]so, what do u recommend for me for buying which model of BB ??

mike n97 x10 user, 07 Jan 2011Guys, I just got my first bb ever, the torch, mixed feeling, wil... moreU know I ws about to buy it but smone told me that it drops signals n browsing is not that good...I am using bold 2 but screen is so small so got tempted with torch n opinions on forum were also mixed....let us know about ur experience tq...guys please keep the forum CLEAN

• Hady Aly

Gawie, 07 Jan 2011Hi I have really have this looked forward this phone. My 12th ... moreIs it really what u have said Gawie ??!
I mean there's no solution about that when you speak the screen do not lock ?? or when you are speaking the screen get active again ?? Then you really can push all the buttons with your ear ??!!!!!

• mfbobat@yahoo.co.uk

how come it does not have 1ghz processor not only 624mhz

• mike n97 x10 user

Guys, I just got my first bb ever, the torch, mixed feeling, will let u know more later.

• Gawie

Hi
I have really have this looked forward this phone. My 12th BB. What a dissapointment. In my opinion it is the worst BB ever.Sometimes the screen do not lock when you speak.Or when you are speaking the screen get active again.Then you really can push all the buttons with your ear !The worst experience ever. When I call BB they say I just have to update the software. Dont work. Can you believe after all these years I have to back to Nokia.The humilation !

• PIMP

sumit, 06 Jan 2011hi! guys i own this smart phone too, no issues till now, except ... moreHi buy a iphone they have better maps

• Sumit

sandeep, 07 Jan 2011M also a torch user & m using Google maps 4.4.0 on my torch ... morethanks buddy i think it will work. Let me get it unlocked.
thanks for ur help appreciated.

u guys r tramps cant u jus find people in real life!

• sharon

yoo, 07 Jan 2011hu are u sharon were u frmyo im from birmingham - lukin 4 sum raw tymz if u no wat i mean ;)

ent dis a phone site

• simon

me c*ck bigger ten arm

• yo

sorry steven onli black men n wite gyals

• katie

@yo. 18 INCH!! im guna ride u around the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• yoo

hu are u sharon were u frm