BlackBerry Tour 9630

BlackBerry Tour 9630

AnonD-628359, 04 Jan 2017When i want to go on net i can see application Is block i downloaded real football 2015 into my blackberry 9630 but it didn't work, so what do i do to make the game working?

Oke benjamin, 11 Jul 2017I am not able to configure my bb9630 to enable browsing pls help.Please I've been using my own tour 9630 but I am not able to use my browser. Please I want answers

• Oke benjamin

adolphus dennis, 04 Jan 2017When i want to go on net i can application block I am not able to configure my bb9630 to enable browsing pls help.

Raj@, 15 Nov 2014My Phone BB9630 Tour Verizon is giving me problem, I can't ... moreWhen i want to go on net i can see application Is
block

block

• adolphus dennis

Raj@, 15 Nov 2014My Phone BB9630 Tour Verizon is giving me problem, I can't ... moreWhen i want to go on net i can application block

Senor, 21 Oct 2016Is it possible to have the carrier UNLOCK this kind of phon... moreI have a box of these that were unlocked by Verizon, you just have to call them and tell them you plan to travel and they will help you unlock the phone if I remember correctly.

Trying to find out if this type of phone can be unlocked and then used with a PrePaid card in Mexico...say a TelCel ? It's my old phone and not in use anymore, but tracking ball and stuff still works. It was originally activated with TELUS..
It is showing as a 3G (CDMA)...can only GSM phones be unlocked?

• Senor

Is it possible to have the carrier UNLOCK this kind of phone? I have an old one, and would be happy to use it as a second PREPAY type phone in Mexico with, say a Telcel sim card.

how to solw mobile network
problum

• Timobanks

I have a serious problem with my phone 9630 especially the bbm. There was a time i sent request to other peoples pin but did not go through, then other people also sent me request but i did not see it, so i decided to delete the app and reinstall but nothing happened, i deleted it again but since then it has refused to work on my phone even though it downloaded, it was saying insufficient network when i am using a wifi that has enough data. So if anybody knows how to download it i will be expecting your response soonest, cos what is a blackberry without bbm.

• BoBo Aung MCS

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2015Step 1 - type ##000000 and do the call You will get many d... more##000000 is not true.Please you have other number

• Boboaung MCS

Can free download application for tour 9630?

• kellykelly@live.com

peluswagxy, 07 Apr 2016Pls I have BlackBerry tour 9630 and it was given me problem... moreget blackberry desktop software and download opera mini alx as file extension, connect your phone to the pc and install the opera mini.alx. open the open the opera mini in on the phone a and start browsing. all the best

• peluswagxy

Pls I have BlackBerry tour 9630 and it was given me problem so I have to flash it since then am unable to browse on it, pls what can I do to it

• amit

Abbey9icez, 25 Feb 2014It bb tourCan I run what's app on this set

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016Its good but I can't use the bb services and bb world.Probably your service provider doesn't support BB services for this device

Its good but I can't use the bb services and bb world.

M.jay, 16 Nov 2015Have done d diagnose test bt is still nt showin d BB sign o... morei think Its yours carrier policy that doesn't offer this service

I have a tour 9630 not activated. I know it doesn't have wifi but I can still get email on it. How does this happen.