BlackBerry Z3

BlackBerry Z3

Pranjal, 19 Nov 2020Hlw sir I want information if I have Airtel 4g sim so c... moreAirtel should work fine as long as the phone supports the bands and is fully unlocked. Contact provider if u need help.

This is a 3G only phone.

• A

Hlw sir

I want information actually I have Airtel 4g sim but I want use in blackberry z3 so can I

• Pranjal

Hlw sir

I want information if I have Airtel 4g sim so can I use in this

• ketshepile

Ashish, 24 Jul 2020No 4g sim will not work sim slot does not work

• jb james

awsome phone, but apps do not work ,why

• Ashish

PRANJAL, 21 Jul 2020Dear sir I ask one question if i slot 4g sim its work or notNo 4g sim will not work

• PRANJAL

Dear sir

I ask one question if i slot 4g sim its work or not

• Balu 9502070207

Im using since 6 months
Pic quality good n phone also nice one
BUT
y apps not working in it
Even blackberry store
Amazon store is still no in currect usage
Can Black berry team fux this
What i hv to do
Please suggest

• Rookie

Nice phone. Why give up to ur fans?

• Brue

lil splash , 29 Dec 2019well it a great phone but the apps cannot work at all. Why does app do not work at all

• lil splash

well it a great phone but the apps cannot work at all.

• lil splash

well it a great phone but the apps cannot work at all.

I have used BlackBerry Z3 for while way back. In fact, accident broken the touch screen and cost high for replacement at that time so I gave up. Picture quality is weak and speed was not enough.

• atul husain

whatsaap fixer is available on blackberry world free of cost just download & installed it on your bb10 phone

• Susan

Where do I find the "WhatsApp fixer Apk"can't seem to find it on Play Store???

lee, 24 Apr 2019Does blackberry z3 still have whatsapp if yes plz help me d... moreHi Lee, Yes the Z3 still allows one to whatsapp. i figured out a way... Download nd install a app called "Whats fixer Apk" then follow the promps given.. thereafter download whatsapp nd its happy days from there. im still using my BlackBerry Z3 nd my whatsapp is perfectly fine.. The whatsfixer app will run as a background app tho'

• lee

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2018How do I get whatsapp on my bbz3Does blackberry z3 still have whatsapp if yes plz help me download it

• lee

• puseletso

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2019I tri after again and again to use whatsapp but I unable us... moreAre can't get my watsapp

• Alic

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2019I tri after again and again to use whatsapp but I unable us... moreDownload gb whatsapp from google and install it will work