BlackBerry Z3

BlackBerry Z3

• puseletso

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2019I tri after again and again to use whatsapp but I unable used th... moreAre can't get my watsapp

• Alic

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2019I tri after again and again to use whatsapp but I unable used th... moreDownload gb whatsapp from google and install it will work

I need BlackBerry Z3 touch...

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2019I use blackberryz3 smartphone. I think it is a more here's full ... moreI tri after again and again to use whatsapp but I unable used this what I do?

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2018How do I get whatsapp on my bbz3I use blackberryz3 smartphone. I think it is a more here's full phone I do not use whatsapp. No Facebook no youtube&ltmpl whatis this?

PARAMASIVAN , 20 Sep 2018Google Play Store doesn't work in blackberry os this os only bus... moreWould you be able to install Android on this phone then?

• PARAMASIVAN

arjun, 12 Apr 2018i am not able to install google play services ... when i am goin... moreGoogle Play Store doesn't work in blackberry os this os only business people's not a entertainment os so apps install only from blackberry world

• MAZIWA

immzslaw, 09 Nov 2017I can't send documents and videos through whatssapp using BB Z3,... morethis is not a phone, i dont know why i bought it

How to reactivate my Z3 that lost my password? I seem not to remember the BlackberryID?

Honey, 05 Jun 2018What happen when memory get full???BlackBerry z3 support android application

• Honey

Anonymous, 03 May 2018Wait for the memory to get full Then the fun begins My suggest... moreWhat happen when memory get full???

Wait for the memory to get full
Then the fun begins
My suggestion
Buy this phone at your own risk.

Wait for the memory to get full
Then the fun begins
My suggestion
Buy this phone at your own risk.

• Abrantie

I can't send images, videos and documents to others

• arjun

i am not able to install google play services ... when i am going to install it says "unable to install".. Help me how i can install it.

how can i wipe blackberry z3 its not loading when its on

• Antic

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2018How do I get whatsapp on my bbz3Use BBM. It's better in every way

kamal, 23 Jan 2018i cant able to install any single aap n whatsaap is even not sho... moreHow do I get whatsapp on my bbz3

• kamal

i cant able to install any single aap n whatsaap is even not shown in store

• liyakat