BlackBerry Z3

BlackBerry Z3

• Alic
  • gN{
  • 27 Mar 2019

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2019I tri after again and again to use whatsapp but I unable us... moreDownload gb whatsapp from google and install it will work

• PAm
    • 14 Mar 2019

I need BlackBerry Z3 touch...

• KAf
      • 03 Mar 2019

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2019I use blackberryz3 smartphone. I think it is a more here's ... moreI tri after again and again to use whatsapp but I unable used this what I do?

• U@a
        • 21 Feb 2019

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2018How do I get whatsapp on my bbz3I use blackberryz3 smartphone. I think it is a more here's full phone I do not use whatsapp. No Facebook no youtube&ltmpl whatis this?

PARAMASIVAN , 20 Sep 2018Google Play Store doesn't work in blackberry os this os onl... moreWould you be able to install Android on this phone then?

• P
            • PARAMASIVAN
            • DkV
            • 20 Sep 2018

arjun, 12 Apr 2018i am not able to install google play services ... when i am... moreGoogle Play Store doesn't work in blackberry os this os only business people's not a entertainment os so apps install only from blackberry world

• M
              • MAZIWA
              • fmW
              • 05 Sep 2018

immzslaw, 09 Nov 2017I can't send documents and videos through whatssapp using B... morethis is not a phone, i dont know why i bought it

• XLB
                • 04 Jul 2018

How to reactivate my Z3 that lost my password? I seem not to remember the BlackberryID?

Honey, 05 Jun 2018What happen when memory get full???BlackBerry z3 support android application

• Honey
                    • rAR
                    • 05 Jun 2018

Anonymous, 03 May 2018Wait for the memory to get full Then the fun begins My su... moreWhat happen when memory get full???

• f0N
                      • 03 May 2018

Wait for the memory to get full
                      Then the fun begins
                      My suggestion
                      Buy this phone at your own risk.

• f0N
                        • 03 May 2018

Wait for the memory to get full
                        Then the fun begins
                        My suggestion
                        Buy this phone at your own risk.

• Abrantie
                          • fmg
                          • 13 Apr 2018

I can't send images, videos and documents to others

• a
                            • arjun
                            • YPe
                            • 12 Apr 2018

i am not able to install google play services ... when i am going to install it says "unable to install".. Help me how i can install it.

• fu%
                              • 08 Apr 2018

how can i wipe blackberry z3 its not loading when its on

• Antic
                                • sfx
                                • 08 Feb 2018

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2018How do I get whatsapp on my bbz3Use BBM. It's better in every way

• NY2
                                  • 25 Jan 2018

kamal, 23 Jan 2018i cant able to install any single aap n whatsaap is even no... moreHow do I get whatsapp on my bbz3

• k
                                    • kamal
                                    • XN6
                                    • 23 Jan 2018

i cant able to install any single aap n whatsaap is even not shown in store

• l

• M
                                        • Mrfrankyy
                                        • Nu7
                                        • 15 Dec 2017

immzslaw, 09 Nov 2017I can't send documents and videos through whatssapp using B... moreHave you updated your device??