BlackBerry Z3

BlackBerry Z3

• Yaskoriza

How about the music player ? it could give us pleasure by hearing music from Z3 ?

pintu, 03 Sep 2014in blackberry z3 phone all anroid appication support or not plea... moreIt supports a lot of android applications, but not "all".

ro , 03 Sep 2014Does the bbZ3 have a good camera and is it a nice phone for a 13... more5 MP camera is good enough for FB and Instagram photos. Other than that what else does a 13 year old does with a phone?

• harold

so cheap....

• ro

Does the bbZ3 have a good camera and is it a nice phone for a 13 year old girl

• Ajju

new black berry z3...purchases just few hr ago....... its O.S.M :D :D

• pintu

in blackberry z3 phone all anroid appication support or not please reply because i wiil buy this mobile

I'm still waiting to read from anybody who have successfully installed OS 10.3 on his or her Z3..please share u observations with us & we wouldn't mind screen shots either...lastly, I would like to know if d mobile hotspot still works on OS 10.3

• Praba

Good mobile...supports all android apps which are downloaded from mobogenie app.. blindly u can buy... but for my usage, battery stands only for 16-18hrs... I am addicted to it so i am using it very often...so it consumes battery...

I love it, downloaded android apps from the amazon store. Everything works great. Only having a slight difficulty with typing, maybe i have to big fingers but thankfully it adapts its predictive text quite accurately to my intended words.I only struggle a bit to go back out of the storymaker app. Rating 8/10

• MaNi

sanjay, 01 Sep 2014I sold my Z3 today, guys just check olx.in for z3 devices.hi sanjay,y did u sold ur phone...and whats the problem in that

• Anil

I would like z3 pls suggest me

• dinesh

Can we read and write in Hindi

lalit, 01 Sep 2014Can anroid apps like temple run subway.wtsapp available for blac... moreYes.

blade, 02 Sep 2014@igbo boi, i think the best network is mtn.Hmmmm, I prefer Glo, cos they're more affordable

• blade

AnonD-39417, 31 Aug 2014Are u a Nigerian? , if yes, which of d GSM networks are u subscr... more@igbo boi, i think the best network is mtn.

• sanjay

I sold my Z3 today, guys just check olx.in for z3 devices.

• T.MaN THE MAN

Guys iv been tryng 2 gt wethr th bbZ3 uses bis

• girly143m19

abby, 30 Aug 2014Pls I need answers! Can somebody help me? I subscribed to BIS ys... morethis is using OS10 which means it is strictly a data phone, BIS wont work on any of the OS 10 phones.

• Neel

Hey guys anyone tell me how to use activate normal data usage in BlackBerry z3.