BLU Vivo XI+

BLU Vivo XI+

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2019Probably.Which phone doesn't?

• Ajish

Doakie, 19 Dec 2018Happen to know which manufacturer actually made the Blu Vivo XI+... moreThis was manufactured by Panasonic
They had launched same in India as Eluga X1 Pro

• Vernie Black

Beurz, 13 Mar 2019It comes with two cases, two screen protectors and headphones, w... moreThat's true no headphone jack but it comes with a little white cord did is USB c and plugs into the power charging slot and the other end of the cord is a headphone jack and it works I don't know when you brought the phone but when I brought it in March that's included now

• Bernie black

gmoricz, 08 Apr 2019Try to download the lastest version of android 9. Just join th... moreI have that same phone and have been trying to get into the demo and guess what I just heard today, that if you did not have the demo already in your phone when the December 5th security update came out oh, that's the update rearrange the phone so it could use Verizon carrier phones Verizon sim chips oh, and since they did that update they sounds that you can't put Android 9 into it so it's going to be a long wait.

• gmoricz

SadToOwnABlu, 27 Jan 2019Received this as a gift, has a software glitch that caused the s... moreTry to download the lastest version of android 9.
Just join the blu website, support -> beta program.
I am using the pie version and this issue is not happening.
Sorry by my bad english

• gmoricz

Jangi, 11 Feb 2019Just got this phone but seems that wifi connection is no automat... moreTry the 9pie android version. Just register your phone at the blu website. Mina still sometimes cant connect to wifi automaticatelly, but I think its because the 5ghz frequency of my wifi router. When I use only the common frequency, it works great.
Sorry about the bad english.

• Beurz

It comes with two cases, two screen protectors and headphones, which is nice - the problem is phone doesn't have a phone jack so that's useles...Call quality isn't great either. For the price I just hope it will last me two years like the average phone.

• Jangi

Just got this phone but seems that wifi connection is no automatic after you set it up.
Does any one else has the same problem, keeping losing wifi connection?
It keep trying to connect to another provider that is not my. Please help before I take the phone back

• SadToOwnABlu

Received this as a gift, has a software glitch that caused the selfie cam to not work. It just switches between the two main cameras. All app store downloaded camera apps do the same as well.

• PauSon

I have this phone. I live in the U.S., got it at Best Buy.
It's a great phone. Actually one of the better phones out there in this price range.
I come from using Samsung Galaxy S-Series phones, iPhones, LG phones, and this one from Blu is an awesome phone for the price. Works fantastic on AT&T network.

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2019Will this phone send and store my personal data and information ... moreProbably.

BLU Products almost got it right for their flagship...Almost.

Get the Nokia 7.1, it's a better value. The Nokia 7.1 runs on Android One, so you can trust it not to send your personal data to a server in China. The Nokia 7.1 will also last longer because Android One has 2/3 years of guaranteed software/security updates.

Will this phone send and store my personal data and information to a server/database in China?

I would buy this if it were running Android One.

• Bully

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2018Not being mean but I would NOT be telling others to go get this ... moreThe phone is actually pretty great so far.

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2018Does it have fast charging?Yes it charges 5V/2A

djamel, 31 Aug 2018Gionee :D Condor Allure M3 / Allview Soul X5 ProHappen to know which manufacturer actually made the Blu Vivo XI+? Because I can't find which model this corresponds to in Gionees line up.

• mabus

K, 31 Aug 2018200% agreeit's a android you can download a new camera app off play store

• j

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2018Does it have fast charging?Fast charging and Wireless Charging