Bosch Com 509

Bosch Com 509

• justux

I had it. It's cool.

• Nick

it's crap no-one buy it the maker of it needs to be shot!

• UNKNOWN

It's crap it has a crap reception and the battery runs out after a few hours it could be made better by making it smaller but i like the colour its groovy! dont buy it anyone

• JODIE

it's crap it hasent got a clock or alarm clock either as it says on this page

this phone is a travesty, and the designer should be hunted down and slaughtered

• tot _dodox

there is no alarm and no clock on it and also has many problems like the battery,microphone,and the options are poor!this is not a phone!

• Dodox

this is not a phone!bagami-as pula in el!

• Anna

I think that is not a good phone...mine it suks sory but the battery stand_by a few hours and if it talk e few minutes.That's my opinion...

• Socrates

The worst phone money can buy. Don't even think of getting such a shit.This phone has personality. It's totally unpredictible and has a lousy battery.

• gigi mafiotu

I think nickiller is right!!!!!!!
It's very true!!!!

• Nickiller

I had a Bosch 509 for 4 month. Before that I had a 607. 509 stinks. A lousy battery. When I went with my phone in service they told me the phone is broken too. The 607 was a very good one. 48 hours Battery, 2 hours talktime. Very good for 1997.

• AvaThaN

This is an antishock phone...!!!!!!!!1

• Nicu

This is the worst phone there is! It has the lousiest battery that lasted almost...2minutes after just one year of use. Please don't buy it anymore!

this phone is soooo cool! the colours look fantastic. the design and features of this phone are absolutely fabulous!

• Nicky

I think this phone is good. Its got good colors and ringtones. Its got a calculator as well.

• Niculescu Andrei

ba fratilor daca este in rate cumpar si eu.mai vb noi.trimiteti un mail

• werty

don't buy a phone like bosh 509.

• Yeti

anyone wanna buy it? cause it's makin me nuts!

• steven

this fone is totally rubbish!!!!!!!! i cant belive i bought it !!!!!!!! i wish i just saved up a bit more and got a nokia!!!!!I HATE THIS PHONE!!!!!!!!!!

• Jeanette Jackson

I have found my Bosch 509 to be totally unreliable - continually turning itself off for no reason during conversations and battery life is lousy. Wish I'd stuck to my Nokia 8110!!!!!!!