Cat B35

Cat B35

Absoloute heap of junk not reliable at all, not strong tough phone as it's supposed to be keys in my pocket smashed the screen making it unreadable.

• Bob

okai, 28 Feb 2020Working at a phone shop we sell many of these phones and soo man... moreNokia 800 is basically a clone of this device with a smaller battery, why would you recommend that?

• okai

Working at a phone shop we sell many of these phones and soo many get returned. I highly recommend you dont even look at this phone. Just take the nokia 800, its basicaly the same price.

Will this phone work in the Philippines? I love to buy this phone.

• panos

can it save more than one phone number in one contact ?

• bob

HaileMecael, 07 Jan 2020I just bought this phone and it is amazing. However it lacks GPS... moreB35 does have GPS.. hence it also has google maps

I just bought this phone and it is amazing. However it lacks GPS which is unforgivable other than that it's the perfect phone for me

• @l1

The keys are a deception. They often double or triple the push and it's a nightmare to write a message or find a contact. And they are too noisy.

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2019does it have a mp3 player function/app? can I upload a microSD f... moreYes you can

does it have a mp3 player function/app? can I upload a microSD full of music and listen to it? (also is the microSD slot really 64Gb or 32Gb?)

• noam

There is a Hebrew language on the cell phone ??

This phone is amazing... i love everything about it.
It has wifi and the kai os is great!
There is nothing this phone cant do.. it has given me freedom from technology and smartphones which consume so much of our precious time.. feature phones are freedom

This phone is amazing... i love everything about it.
It has wifi and the kai os is great!

• Oma

Anonymous, 04 Jun 2019This completely sold out everywhere online. Wanted a rugged kiao... moreThere is better one: Hammer line by MyPhone.

• John L.

Unfortunately Cat B35 was my biggest mistake. I thought I was buying strong, smartphone-like mobile phone based on a Linux distribution with old good keys and... I was wrong. I owned MyPhone Hammer 2+ which I thought was too old-school and inferior to B35 and.. I was wrong, it was better.

Pros:
- seems to be strong (not tested personally)

Cons:
- it's like Googlephone much worse then Android based sets, I can't remove: Google assistant, Google browser, Google maps, Google's YouTube. Google owns me.
- there seems to be no possibility to set different profiles like: normal and silent mode for meetings
- KaiStore has almost nothing interesting, most are games and
- keys are clicking loudly and it's impossible to write sms quietly
- it's extremely slow, almost every click meets c. 1 sec. response delay, even contact list search where I have c. 30 contacts
- UX is very bad
- system is proprietary
- cannot customize the system to work the way I want it and many useful options are missing
- cards are moving inside their silly tray when you shake the phone

It almost feels like the phone "owns" you
the worst thing is that I had no such issues with older Hammer 2+.

Conclusion: I'll definitely go back to the Hammer branch of strong-phones.

• Mobile-Advisor

Unfortunately having many quality problems with our CAT B35‘s.

Volume changes by itself
Barely can hear the other side
If the battery is completely exhaused, the phone won‘t restart anymore
The micro-USB socket will tear out after a while

We had to send in about 20% of our phones for repair.
Still no reply from CAT regarding the quality issues.

• tony

Is this available in the Philippines?

• Matos

why is the cell phone volume going down by itself? What can I do to prevent this from happening?

• Zulfi

is this best for Wtsapp

• Bob

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2019is this compatible with whatsapp?Yes it has whatsapp, google maps, google assistant, youtube, facebook..