Celkon A97

Celkon A97

• kshitizi

i have been using this fone for the last 8 months. excellect value for money. and lesser popularity of the brand name ensures that its pricing is very good when compred to similar specced fones from other indian companies like mmx or lava.
only issue i m having is low internal storae! otherwise performance wise it is excellent fone? strongly recommend celkon fones?

• Mr.K

it's a best android phone in it's price. Using from 8 months with not any big problem..sometimes all apps in sd card get error but when mount ur sd card it will work properly.
all games work well even real football which is of 800mb..
it plays all hd videos even 1080p...
but camera quality not very good as compare to nokia,Samsung etc..
It also has 5 multitouch!!!!
I will give this phone 8 points out of 10 points.

Murthy, 01 Dec 2012Hi Lazir, I had been to service center with the handset and the... morecould u plz tell that at which service centre hav u visted

• Mamba

My Power button and Volume button are gone, i want to change the panel and upgrade OS, Please let me know how to do this.
Thanks in advance

• Giri

Please dont buy any celkon mobile, they are not working, and no service also, please dont go with low prices, it is waste of money.

i've rooted my fone...what custom roms can i install..? plz reply

• BADSHAH

chow, 09 Jun 2012don't buy celkon , they are worst mobiles, i experienced Hey can anyone tell me how the font can be change I CELKON A97

• cell master

3G mot working bad fone

• Kiran

phani, 06 Jan 2013its not good.....phone....3g nt working in this phone......Its working for me

• suri

charging is not good ineed battery&pouch

• phani

jyo, 02 Dec 2012hiiii,iam planning to purchase this mobile.plz tell me whether t... moreits not good.....phone....3g nt working in this phone......

• SANG

i need battery for celkon a97

pls tell me wer to buy celkon panel

• ranjith

jyo, 02 Dec 2012hiiii,iam planning to purchase this mobile.plz tell me whether t... morevery good Phone....but i need panel of this Mobile

• Pradeep

i have this fone is it possible to update the os to jellybean

• Cherry

I need A Celkon A97 Panel,
My Mobile Power Button Was Not Working Properly,
Plz Ineed a new panel,
Im 4M Hyd.

update new version 4.0.3

• rameshpatel

Murthy, 01 Dec 2012Hi Lazir, I had been to service center with the handset and the... moreupdate new version 4.0.3

• jyo

hiiii,iam planning to purchase this mobile.plz tell me whether this one is good one or not.

• Murthy

Lazir, 12 Nov 2012hi Syed, Can u please let me know how to upgrade Celkon A97 to ... moreHi Lazir,
I had been to service center with the handset and they asked to sit for 15 minutes, updated to 4.0.3 (ICS) and gave back the handset to me. And is working fine. Also understood from Celkon service that there a separate battery software for better back up of battery. I had requested them for that also and it was also installed.