Chea A90

Chea A90

ok design but not enough features

i think that "CHEA" left out the "P" at the end when making the name (and phones)

I expect this phone to be owned by the flintstones it is utterly crap no special features just an ugly looking piece of plastic that you can make calls from. Scuse me, but if I wanted a cellphone to 'just' make calls from then Id use a walkie talkie. This sucks!! Nokia have megapixel cameras, 256k screens, MP3, what does this poo have??? Absolutly nothing.

• Johnny C

Men, Nokia have not what it takes to sand up in front of this little baby. All of yo are talking about somethig you just don't know. No ofense!

This one is the main bomb of all moblie phone I ever had! :)

W O W! This all I can say about this little baby! Thank god for CHEA!

Beats the hell out of Nokia, better than Sharp?? YOU WISH. This phone is crap and any comparison to Nokia, Sharp etc is ludicris.. rant over...

• Melisa Bellini

Sharp is only dreaming about dominating mobile phone market! Wake up! Chea A90 is not perfect, but beat the hell out of recent Nokia releases! Scuze me, but your mentalyties is at stone edge label! A90 is the best!

corr technology

EVEN Sharp??!? Sharp dominates the market techoloywise.... Motorola, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Nokia and LG are WAY behind Sharp in everything. Ever heard of the GX30? i share you comments about chea...

When are Chea going to realize we are not in the Stone age anymore, its 2004.
Aweful phone compared to others offered on the market.

• Kerella

Chea I've never even heard of and this phone is FAR FAR inferior in comparison to Motorolla, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and Nokia, even Sharp and LG they are all much better than Chea. Chea are FAR behind the times, they are still on 4000k screen and this hasn't even got the new age basics such as MP3 or Camera. I don't think Chea will get very far. They are unknown, basic and chea-p. They cannot compare to the big monster companies listed above.

• Monica Watergate

A90 is actually the coolest mobile phone I ever had so far!!! Everythig u ever dreamed is in this little pice of pure beauty!

you chea fans really piss me off.... why don't you just give up? your comments aren't going to make your shitty phones any better...

• Sean Komphs

Who cares about your crappy Mitsu when you're face to face to pne of the best mobile phone ever?!

corr the Mitsubishi m900 is to good to even be remotely compared with this piece of shit. CHEA sucks...

this isn't technology, this is cheap crap. the Mitsubishi m900, now that's what i call high-tech.

• Sean Komphs

Chea A90 is a superb pice of techologies! I can't say much about the other Chea made phones, but A90 is good. I give it 8 out of 10!

Best ever! Congratz~

• Marymian Hoste

Very interesting phone! Can anyone post more info?