Coolpad Note 3

Coolpad Note 3

sachin, 29 Aug 2016Do not ever buy any coolpad product. You will curse yourse... moreNo it is not....
Coolpad is best

hari, 29 Aug 2016Coolpad note 3 lite support jio 4g without volte but that i... morewhat about 4g data??

Sir my phone is nt update pls sir any hilp

Plz sir send me marshmallow update for coolpad note 3

• Shafi

• addy

dev, 03 Aug 2016I buy coolpad note 3 plus.. Its a bad phone i was never sho... moresome how it seems you got bad piece of coolpad note 3 plus as me and mostly of my friends and family member have coolpad note 3 plus and they are loving it.
64 GB is supported but you need to first format your 64 gb card from Linux machine in FAT32 format then only you able to use it as Windows can only format it in exfat format which is not supported.
I am currently using 64 gb card only and I faced the same issue and get the resolution.
It is not heating at all, somehow some pre installed apps are the culprit which you need to disable them. battery backup is superv as for me as I can see 5 movies back to back each of 2.30 minutes with 70 % of brightness which is more than sufficient.

• ajay kumar

sir my coolpad note 3 android version not upgraded. pls send new android version.....

• sachin

Do not ever buy any coolpad product. You will curse yourself if you buy one.
It's worst customer care and after sales service

• SHAAZ

is it lte

jinu, 26 Aug 2016coolpad note 3 edition 2015 October.... this fon supporte ... moreyes

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2016i hv a jio sim so it will work on coolpad??? yes reliance jio sim works with coolpad note 3 with 2 GB data and further can be upgraded to unlimited for 90 days.........enjoy the speed of Reliance Jio.

• Vivek mishra

Sir my coolpad dazen1is not upgradable pls send their software update sir pls accept my request..

• hari

Y P Shrivastav, 31 Jul 2016It doesn't work with reliance jio 4g sim . Can't say whethe... moreCoolpad note 3 lite support jio 4g without volte but that is not major problem you can usr jio join app to make call or sms

harsh, 27 Aug 2016coolpad not 3 how many warrntyi hv a jio sim so it will work on coolpad???

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2016How to use jio sim in coolpad note 3How will jio sim work in coolpad

• babi

sana, 28 Aug 2016Can support my coolpad note 3plus jio sim card yes

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2016whether coolpad note 3 supports OTG?Yes it is

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2016No you are wrong.jio sim working in cool pad note 3.how can we use jio Sim in coolpad note 3

• sana

Can support my coolpad note 3plus jio sim card

Parthi, 27 Aug 2016 I am using Coolpad Note3 lite.. To get jio sim throuh my m... morejio sim not working my get jio oppstin not not reday