Coolpad Note 3

Coolpad Note 3

• Parthi

I am using Coolpad Note3 lite.. To get jio sim throuh my mobile...its not working... How i solve and get jio sim

• harsh

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2016No you are wrong.jio sim working in cool pad note 3.coolpad not 3 how many warrnty

• vaishnavi

how long should i charge coolpad note 3 plus after unboxing
it is just showing red light even after charging for 1 hour it is not switching on

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2016whether coolpad note 3 supports OTG?Yes it supports

• Shahbaaz shuttari

Some time coolpadnote 3 , take too much time for charging. And want solution. Otherwise i have to sale my because i am not happy with this phone...

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2016No you are wrong.jio sim working in cool pad note 3.How to use jio sim in coolpad note 3

• Arindam

I wanna buy the Coolpad Note 3 plus. Isn't it so good?? If it has any problem,pls notify me.

• Kamu

Didn't support jio. I had tried.N very frustrating I can't find service center at my location. When call to helpline they merely say it would not support cause of bandwidth problem. Have u indicated in advert bandwidth would be a prob.had lost my 9000/- cause I had taken in aspect of 4-g only.

• rksh

supper mbl with great feature

• jinu

coolpad note 3 edition 2015 October.... this fon supporte jeo net.?

• Ankit kumar

Coolpad note 3 support to jio net with outgoing. Nd this phone is volte support or not. Plz rply me bcz i want purchase it.

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2016No you are wrong.jio sim working in cool pad note 3.Can coolpad note 3 support jio

Loki, 25 Aug 2016Manually configure your Jio APN Long press recent button ->... moreBut how

gorrila glass screen reqired

Does jio sim works on cool pad note 3

• Loki

md ainul , 23 Aug 2016this mobile not saport jio net no good jio netManually configure your Jio APN

Long press recent button -> Add APN

Protocol: IPv4 and IPv6

Save this
And start using JIO NET.

Vishal, 24 Aug 2016Only net is workingYou download jiojoin app to calls and sms

Vishal, 24 Aug 2016Only net is workingNo you are wrong.jio sim working in cool pad note 3.

• Vishal

Pavankumar, 23 Aug 2016This mobile is not supporting reliance jio simOnly net is working

• Kukku

How long I have to charge my note 3 lite on its first charge???