Coolpad Note 3

Coolpad Note 3

• Yunus patel

Unfortunately dial/contact stopped... In my coolpad note 3 ... I can't call anyone even one time... It's connect trying after five or more.... Please give solution...

• archna

cooled note 3 is a good or bad . plz tell me

• RAHUL

I rescentely purchased this phone this phone is good but there are certain isues like everytime i try to open the notification bar at top everytime it asks to set password if one sets password then again when we scrol notification bar it again asks to either set to private or delete private if we click set to private then again it asks to change password and many other things or if we click delete private then again set password.One more thing whenever i click cool service to know service workshop in my area it always say sorry cant connect to server. Is my phone defective.

• RAHUL

I rescentely purchased this phone this phone is good but there are certain isues like e everytime i try to open the scrolling bar at top everytime it asks to set password if one sets password then again when we scrol notification bar it again asks to set to private or delete private if we click set to private then again it asks to change password and many other things or if we click delete private then again set password appr

• joney rathore

sura, 20 Jul 2016can anyone tell me about the battery backup & heating issue ... moreBatry backup & heating problem bad service centre

Hi friends.. Am facing a problem over photo (gallery) ,it shows "unfortunately stopped" when am opening it. Do any of you people know how can i solve this issue..??

how to video calling in coolpad note 3 plz help me

Anas Khan AK, 20 Jul 2016Frndsz shall I buy Lenovo k4 note or coolpad note 3 plsz help Me... moreGo for Lenovo k4 note.

• ravi.gdk

off switch small problms...

• a.m.j

Anas Khan AK, 20 Jul 2016Frndsz shall I buy Lenovo k4 note or coolpad note 3 plsz help Me... moreLenovo is best more then coolpad

• Ashish Kumar

Coolpad not 3 service center useless

Release more fratures on camera

How to block specific contact in cool pad 3

• Anas Khan AK

Frndsz shall I buy Lenovo k4 note or coolpad note 3 plsz help Me frndzz

• Harsha

Camera not clear pls help

• sura

can anyone tell me about the battery backup & heating issue if any in coolpad note 3 plus?

I think buy Coolpad note 3... What is your opinion... About this... How is its camera quality..

• p

i cant open my bluetooth and wifi

• AnonD-562035

Plz answer wether coolpad note3 having heat issue... and how is the backup...

• AnonD-562035