Dell Streak

Dell Streak

• caster

FlexTrex, 23 Jul 2011Guys, some please tell me how to connect to the internet on my s... moreDoes your laptop has Wi-Fi? Try using connectify if your computer is windows.

• cheeks

TechGuy, 23 Jul 2011The Dell Streak has 2gb internal memory and comes with a 16gb mi... moreHi! Does dis also have video call? And skype app? How about the quality? Tnx

• TechGuy

Agi, 22 Jul 2011Thanks dashy for that however i was quite keen in looking for th... moreThe Dell Streak has 2gb internal memory and comes with a 16gb micro SD card.

• FlexTrex

Guys, some please tell me how to connect to the internet on my streak from my laptop via usb. I can connect easily with wifi when i'm in a wifi zone but how do I connect when the only option is my laptop connection via the usb cable. I tried it several times and the laptop recognizes the streak but the phone doesn't connect to the net. Thanks for your suggestions

• Agi

Thanks dashy for that however i was quite keen in looking for the dell streak just wanted a clarification wether the internal menory was 2GB or 16GB

• dashy

Agi, 21 Jul 2011Is the internal memory 16GB or 2GB as the specs says 16GB and th... morego to ebay. there is n8 with 16gb internal memory for sale at 17200 only. 3 months used.

• Agi

Is the internal memory 16GB or 2GB as the specs says 16GB and the review says 2GB... I would like to go for a phone with large internal memory

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2011I have a dell streak, I wanted to know how to increase the fond ... moreDownload n install fontchanger from market ,then google search for fonts .ttf file. Place the .ttf file in .fontchnager folder created in Root folder .Open fonter changer app. select font and apply. Enjoy streak. For me the best font is luxisb.ttf.

• 5347

its going

• Nic

It's a good phone, if you can deal with the size. For use of as a phone the size can be a bit of a negative - it generally won't fit into pockets and isn't easy to multitask with. Everything else is great and when you are emailing or on the web the size of the screen is a positive. If you would prefer a phone it's not your best choice but if you want a tablet with the bonus of being able to make calls then this would be a good pick.

Is the Dell Streak going to get gingerbread update

• anbu

wast mobile

• amit

Dell Streak its supper phone & user interface is very essay.Its diffance to other phone lookwise very good & i love this phone.

• amit

• Rasel

Hi
I am planning to buy it. But can some one tell me

1) How about its battery life?
2) Is FLV and DivX/Xvid supported after getting Android 2.2?
3) How about screen brightness?
Thanks

I have a dell streak, I wanted to know how to increase the fond size for viewing the messages

Admin.. Dell Streak 5 internal 2GB only. Not 16GB like ur mention in technical spec. Correct me if i wrong.. Thanks. By the way, Streak 5 awesome!

• Rinzy

All the Android Phones gets the GingerBread update except Dell Streak. When r v going to get our update?

• o2employee

Lucitm, 04 Jul 2011Nexus s with no problem. 1.U will have all the updates in the m... moreand with the dell streak you don't get them at all...

• nathan

finally getting rid of the dell, for an iphone, thanks o2, this phone, or more so th o.s, is buggy, due to droid/google letting anyone publish app's, none of this with apple, i fell out with apple after getting this, but for the last 9 months have looked on enviously of my friends with apple's cannot wait, 9 months, 5 replacments, good knows how much loss of service thorugh the pathetic hardware...